Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes 4.0 (Closes Nov 18th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 60 minutes 4.0 (Closes Nov 18th)
Thank you BlueHopper for your comment.

ThatAtlasChick:
1st: Great idea and much better than EA's.
2nd: How imaginative to put the wood thingy over the the dining room... I might steel this idea for one of my houses...

Soliva: You did a lot in this short time. I particualry like the 2nd picture.

mechbutterfly: Can I move in? Or maybe just for a quick nap... It looks so comfy. Well done.

Hoxton: Black and white is really soothing. And the plants and pillows are a nice touch of color.

lynhuh: some might find all the patterns and the black and white a bit overelaborate, but It works very well with this kind of Baroque style. Great job in such a short time.
If you allow me, I'll give you a little picture taking tip: when you have shiny white surfaces, like the bed in the last pic, and if you want to avoid it, try setting the lights in «flame» color.

Zingaro: The 2nd study pic (the one with the window) is just perfect.

BlueHopper: Nice mix of grey and red. The kitchen is beautiful, it looks like a deco magazine.

Black-gas: Nice entry. I really like the 3rd and last pics.
[Image: 556260AviaryPhoto130544059074252692.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to DeliaPeabody for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveNew FriendBeginner's LuckCount Them: 1, 2, 3EA are you kidding?Horse LoverSending LoveI DoClock RacerTime TravellerColor Lover
Even with limited basegame content it took me thirty minutes to do this living room. It was mainly me being paranoid every two seconds about whether every thing went together and looked good.

[Image: ad2m54.jpg]

[Image: 34qlkwn.jpg]

[Image: 2nt8as5.jpg]

[Image: 258b0pf.jpg]

[Image: 52yu0w.jpg]

[Image: 17476u.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChic: is it TS4? OMG, I failed this challenge with TS2, and in TS4 I find it so difficult to build anything... 30 minutes... Wow! You rock!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
LadySpider: I rock? Coming from the person who does interior design and lighting quality as well as east108th? I rock? Really? Me? Well, thank you so much. Believe me, I think the only reason this room turned out nice is because ts4 has bangin' base game content. Then again, that supplies its own set of issues like the one I mentioned of me being paranoid making sure everything goes together because of no CC and no recolors.So really, thanks. It's much appreciated.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Well, yes! Having only 60 minutes and basegame content - I guess you definitely rock. I cannot even get used to the camera and the lightning in TS4)))
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
Atlas, I would really like to see some more lighting in your pics. Always love seeing TS4 pics Smile
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
moxxa I know exactly what you're talking about. You do not know how badly I was missing the buydebug hidden lights when making this room. I could not find something that I thought matched the room enough to be the main fixture.
Received Awards:
Another attempt at speed decorating - this time with a little more success, because I had a plan and inspirational pictures. It also helped, that I did it in two chunks of 30 minutes each (I got interrupted by a phone call) - it made me focus again on what items I had intended to use.

There aren't much angles, because frankly, what you see, is all I got. the rest of the room is completely empty ^^

Of course, I didn't do the scenery outside in this hour of decorating. House and garden were an older build of mine.

[Image: 60a_zpsaf305d35.png]

[Image: 60c_zpscd49093f.png]

[Image: 60b_zpsae34fa0a.png]

[Image: 60d_zps4278f023.png]

With more time, I'd probably have tweaked clutter and cushions a little (and I'd have done the rest of the room, of course), but overall it was enough time for this livingroom corner.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to mechbutterfly for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherCopy CatFeedbackerClock RacerOn a Platter
Just wow!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Mech - that is just beautiful! I love how cosy and warm all the colours make the room feel Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila