Shiver's Designs
[Image: d7jJ7qF.png]

Let's get this started! :D
For the beginning I've got a loft for you. The owner is an art collector so paintings play the main role in his apartment.

[Image: OX75mm2.png]

[Image: 8Y7gFT2.png]

[Image: jz6AkAj.png]

[Image: Y4oA7uv.png]

[Image: nEWuXFH.png]

[Image: upItRZ9.png]

[Image: 07G9Clq.png]

[Image: rXM2vEo.png]

[Image: 0HU7UKn.png]

[Image: pPCg88h.png]

[Image: Zqiplrl.png]

[Image: eSCfmdr.png]

[Image: OUZlaJy.png]

[Image: eM13orU.png]

[Image: U5NDCdL.png]

[Image: u6aFrhl.png]

[Image: MwtTJCL.png]

[Image: g5NkGdc.png]

[Image: TJITjvz.png]

The owner loves to read while taking a bath so he moved the bath to the bedroom, near the bookcase to have an easy access to books without getting out of the water:

[Image: ZADtlmS.png]

[Image: qKa2Xol.png]

[Image: S53sBhA.png]

[Image: zb7E06W.png]

[Image: jEeQZrU.png]

And there is the whole collection:

[Image: Sn6pdvs.png]

[Image: Vu3G8S3.png]

Heidy (not sure if this magic squirrel works also in the albums section, not only challenges, but nevermind Wink)
Hope you're gonna like it! Smile
[Image: tLabR35.png][Image: Tv9oFdG.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Shiver for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Holly cow! What an amazing start to an album. This loft is incredible Heart
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Wow! This is awesome!! Love it, can't wait for more pics!! ♥♥♥
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Thank you so much! Heart I'm really happy that you like it Smile
Received Awards:
Great loft, I love the use of the faux beams to separate not only the different living spaces but also create the illusion that without all those beams and stuff, the second floor will collapse, like in RL.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Gorgeous! May I have that kitchen in real-life, please? Seriously, this is stunning.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mechbutterfly for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherCopy CatFeedbackerClock RacerOn a Platter
Ohhhh, I'm just getting all blushing! Inlove Thank you so much! Smile
Received Awards:
Those are amazing, Shiver! You did such a good job not only in designing the place, but also in the photography. High ceiling rooms, multilevels, things that are not easy to do with TS2, but you did amazing job regardless! Can't wait to see more of your pictures! Happy02
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
[Image: June2013_PlamaChan_zpsc52307a7.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Plama_chan for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter
Thank you, Plasma! Smile

I wanted to practise pictures editing and I thought why not share this with you :3 This is a kitchen I've build for BPS challenge last month. It was supposed to be modern and clean. I hope it is Wink

[Image: 0nBV3OL.png]

[Image: J9H3Kbg.png]

[Image: BK6LEje.png]

[Image: rZq0NSN.png]

[Image: ZeVAChq.png]
Received Awards:
That is looking really lovely! Great job on the edits
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Peachyglow's album peachyglow 0 255 07-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: peachyglow
  Christins DOMICILE Christobal 33 7,786 12-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Christobal
  Waffles Go in Twos (Sims 2) Nuclearwaffles 1 860 09-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Kweenie