Shiver's Designs
Awesome!
[Image: chris-feb_zpspb4lnmxm.png~original]
[Image: SiggiBLOG2A.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Christobal for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedBirthday Wisher
I truly like both flats your sense of interior design is so classy and realistic.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Heyyyy! :D
I haven't been there in a while but I've got some new pics to share, I hope you like it Smile
Heidy is always appreciated.

Katie inherited this small studio in an old building after her grandma. And while for some it would be a dream come true she wasn't that satisfied. She decided to give the space a total makeover to give it the NY loft feel she loves so much.

[Image: tuCXtrZ.png]

[Image: 3iAoNkG.png]

[Image: sr1tRXx.png]

[Image: adqIf52.png]

[Image: q3eiT8n.png]

[Image: sitcp1C.png]

[Image: eAJFmVF.png]

[Image: lEskl4y.png]

[Image: 2g83fhu.png]

[Image: yT3k2hZ.png]

[Image: OdA5VTI.png]

[Image: NjiCbqL.png]

[Image: VR41M5T.png]

[Image: h3WTdhp.png]

[Image: l98Vcja.png]
[Image: tLabR35.png][Image: Tv9oFdG.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Shiver for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Darn this is beautiful!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Thank you mac! Smile
Today I have a little bit (well, only one picture) of landscaping. It has been made for a contest over on FTS.

[Image: 7UQJt3M.png]

Also (I hope that a bit of self-promo is allowed here) I have a simblr now Smile
[Image: tLabR35.png][Image: Tv9oFdG.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Shiver for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Now that is beautiful Shiver!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@Shiver, I love Katie's studio. The yellow accents look great against the monochrome color scheme. Does she have a bedroom, I'd love to see it  Happy
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Peachyglow's album peachyglow 0 289 07-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: peachyglow
  Christins DOMICILE Christobal 33 8,025 12-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Christobal
  Waffles Go in Twos (Sims 2) Nuclearwaffles 1 896 09-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Kweenie