Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Winner Of Photographer Of The Week: 2nd - 9th Jan
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Winner Of Photographer Of The Week: 2nd - 9th Jan
[Image: fc1qaa.jpg]
Congratulations to RepulsiveDesire who has won this week's photographer of the week! She won with a fabulous shot of a richly decorated bathroom, she definitely made it looks like a fantastic room!

Also nominated this week:
Lex The Jeweller

Remember you can nominate a picture, by pm’ing a moderator with a link to the post from where you want to nominate a picture.
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Congratulations RD! Very well deserved Smile
[Image: Butterfly.png]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFeedbackerBirthday WisherBeing BraveBased in FictionPhotographer of the Week
Well done RD!! Gorgeous shot Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Ooooh - right out of an old mansion, that is! Great shot, RD! Congrats!
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Lovely shot! Congrats!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
How do I love the john, let me count the ways...um. Not exactly the best compliment but this is a fabulous shot Shannon, you make that john look swanky (even the nasty little toilet giggle ).
Former Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Moderator - I'm still a Part-time *cough* vevlet
Heart

Received Awards:
FeedbackerThank MachineDonatorGold StafferAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorRetired StafferEP MonsterProofreaderRetired StafferWriterSilver Staffer
Wow...
Received Awards:
Congratulations, RD! I loved that whole room! Smile
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
Congrats! such a beautiful bathroom!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
Thank you all so much!
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographer of the Month: October 2015 POTM 9 5,620 11-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Photographer of the Month: September 2015 kitkat 8 3,166 11-18-2015, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Christobal
  Photographer of the Month: August 2015 kitkat 9 3,257 11-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kementari