Kementari's Pics.
Thanks ladies Smile

I had to remove some of the rugs for when I last checked there was 619 items for sale in the building lol
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Wow I really love all your pictures...you are amazing!
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 9,381 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,207 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 31,634 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat