Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Are these MODs/Hacks still working for you?
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Are these MODs/Hacks still working for you?
Hi everyone! As I've recently returned to Sims 3 I was able to complete the set - I have all the EPs & SPs now and boy howdy did that add a lot of content.
The reason I'm posting is to check if any of you are still using the mods/hacks I was before so I know which I can still use.

From Menaceman44 @ Mod the Sims

GEN Armoire Hidden Stencil Unlocked + Blank Preset
'Cortinas Festivas!' and 'Traditional Curtains' Blind Fix UPDATED!
PLAIN 'Cortinas Festivas!' and 'Traditional Curtains' blinds *Updated 21-Oct-11*
WA 'Shuttered Window - Open' - FIX
PermaWood Stairs Fix
Pet Tombstone Shadow Fix
Generations Wall Shelf Slot "Fix"

From HugeLunatic @ Mod the Sims

Pets Ranch Paintings [Missing Presets]
WA Arch of Mystery - Unhidden
Crowning Glory Window - FIX
Mags' Door - FIX
Scarab Rejuvenation Bed - FIX ** Noticed bed is still not fixed with all EPs/SPs installed

I've got a few more but I'll hold off until later.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I only have a few of the ones you have listed and yes they are working for me, but I am not fully patched. I never installed the very last patch.

Pets Ranch Paintings [Missing Presets]
WA Arch of Mystery - Unhidden
GEN Armoire Hidden Stencil Unlocked + Blank Preset

I have a lot of unlokced mods and I still use the simalogue one and everything works fine for me.

Here is what I use

[Image: 96baqr.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Thanks Kem - I have some more files you may like. I'd add all of this to the Hacks/Mods Finds thread but I want to make sure that they all are still complatible. Once we get it confirmed, is it okay to post there or contact the Finds moderator?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles