Challenge Me To...
I accept! Thank you Frank! Smile
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Game: Sims 3
Type of Challenge Requested: Decorating
Skill Level: I'm the illegimate child of a terrible and messy affair between a Sparrow and an Owl at the moment, I fear. Playing the game forever: still doesn't know what she's doing: the tass story.
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: BIG ROOMS. About two weeks before I joined here (so two weeks and one day) I embarked upon an ambitious plan to redesign/decorate Bridgeport. I did the studios, felt good about myself, and moved onto the bigger villas of the ~rich and famous. I'm failing hard at dealing with all the space (I have that in common with my poor old computer). So please help me by challenging me!
Received Awards:
OK, here we go... Still haven't got the total hang of the game, but it was fun! And please, 
Heidy

[Image: 2llog9g.jpg]

[Image: dpa8g1.jpg]

[Image: 24e2ou8.jpg]

[Image: 5vraxe.jpg]

[Image: 2cg2c1k.jpg]

[Image: 28ai58z.jpg]

[Image: 2wd3ki1.jpg]

[Image: 28i7tzk.jpg]

[Image: eteljs.jpg]

[Image: 1125vnk.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
It's @moxxa mastery all round. Absolutely beautiful work. The patio makes me feel like I should be looking out at the ocean but I think it still works overall for the desert aesthetic.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
@ThatAtlasChick:

I challenge you to do a nice little industrial loft space.  Thing is, you have to pick three accent patterns:  A plaid/checkered one, a striped one, and a floral one.  Also you can do as many solids or even others, or more of the ones listed, as you like.  They can be anything from major furniture pieces being patterned, or even just pillows and accent pieces patterned.  There is no limit to that!  Any color scheme, too.  Just the three requirements:  a plaid/checkered, a striped, and a floral SOMEWHERE in your loft.

Do you accept?

Alrighty then. I am actually happy with this even though it took me forever to figure out the three patterns I wanted to use. It was a challenge. So the apartment is a studio inside an old building and has a balcony looking out over the city.

[Image: 8xo1sz.jpg]

[Image: 24q7p5d.jpg]

[Image: 9jj4n6.jpg]

[Image: a13ic9.jpg]

[Image: 2gx0dn4.jpg]

[Image: 2vtea1u.jpg]

[Image: 2hyl8xl.jpg]

[Image: 2w7g4lg.jpg]

[Image: 2lkzdcn.jpg]

[Image: vynpqg.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Woah you did a great job mixing patterns! Good, now I can live there! You did awesome with the challenge!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
nuclearwaffles: I am so happy you think so! I hate trying to mix patterns because I'm like "What do I do?! These things probably don't even look good together!" Anyway thank you. Maybe I will actually become decent at pattern mixing in the future.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
CMT Decorate

Game: Sims 3

Skill Level: Owl

Something I want to work on/Get better at: Challenge me to do a style I personally think is ugly and do not like and make it look good. Something like American Country or Mid Century modern. I kind of detest them.
Received Awards:
Game: Sims 2
Skill Level: Eagle maybe?
Something I want to get better with or am struggling with: Recently I feel like the stuff I do is a bit boring or bland so I guess I want some inspiration to try something different or create something that may be a bit difficult...
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Received Awards:
Color LoverGreat Chef
Challenge me to Decorate!

Game: Any, but if not specified, I'll probably use Sims 3.

Skill Level: Owl

Something I want to work on: HALLWAYS. I am so bad at those. I'm never sure what to do with them. I just end up shoving pictures onto the walls but I don't know how to make it an inviting space, really. My sims go into the hallway and go "ew, this is gross." They actually do; they always do the "I hate it" action whenever they look at the decor. (Okay I know that only has to do with environment rating and price, but still...)
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Challenge me to Challenges [PLEASE READ] macthekat 2 12,123 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Last Post: macthekat