Game: Sims 4
Skill Level: Owl, I guess
Something I want to work on/Get better at: different styles

Thank you!
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
(09-12-2016, 03:46 PM)pikkonoloidlee Wrote: Game: Sims 2
Skill Level: Eagle maybe?
Something I want to get better with or am struggling with: Recently I feel like the stuff I do is a bit boring or bland so I guess I want some inspiration to try something different or create something that may be a bit difficult...

kikkonoloidlee: I challenge you to create an outdoor playhouse for 8 year old triplets - 2 girls & a boy.  The girls are all about frills, ruffles and pastel colors. The boy likes primary colors and animals.  No boring or bland for you in this challenge - the main focus - color!  Do you accept?

(09-12-2016, 10:42 PM)Nuclearwaffles Wrote: Challenge me to Decorate!

Game:  Any, but if not specified, I'll probably use Sims 3.

Skill Level:  Owl

Something I want to work on: HALLWAYS.  I am so bad at those.  I'm never sure what to do with them.  I just end up shoving pictures onto the walls but I don't know how to make it an inviting space, really.  My sims go into the hallway and go "ew, this is gross."  They actually do; they always do the "I hate it" action whenever they look at the decor.  (Okay I know that only has to do with environment rating and price, but still...)

Nuclearwaffles: Your challenge will be to create a home where all the rooms open off a main wide hallway the length of the home.  The first thing visitors see when entering the home is this hallway so you want to make a good first impression.  Create this home with a family consisting of parents, a teen, 2 grade school children and a toddler in mind. Do you accept?

(09-19-2016, 09:54 AM)gooseberry Wrote: I really love challenges and so I would like to be challenged please  

CMT Random - as I am not able to decide  Thinking
Game: Sims 4
Skill Level: Owl, I guess
Something I want to work on/Get better at: different styles

Thank you!

gooseberry: Have you tried decorating in the ultra modern style?  I'd love to see you create an ultra modern starter home - inside and out. Do you accept?

ThatAtlasChick - I see you requested a challenge back in May. I'm sorry that you did not receive one. Are you still interested?

Also, should anyone else have been missed - our apologies. Please repost your requests and we'll be sure to challenge you. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Yes, I accept!

When I first started playing Sims with The Sims 1 I always made my houses like that, but I never decorated the halls. LOL! Let's see if I can make something nice.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Yes, I accept! Thank you KatCat!

I never did ultra modern... have to research a bit.
I'll try my best Nod
[+] 1 user says Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I'm still interested in a challenge lol.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
(05-06-2016, 12:29 AM)ThatAtlasChick Wrote: CMT Decorate

Game: Sims 3

Skill Level: Owl

Something I want to work on/Get better at: Challenge me to do a style I personally think is ugly and do not like and make it look good. Something like American Country or Mid Century modern. I kind of detest them.

ThatAtlasChick: well you asked for it and even though I love Mid Century modern I'm going to challenge you to do American Country (because I don't know what that is lol).  Pick a room of your choice and get crackin'! Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Yeah, I accept. I have a cold so I have to do something, right? lol. Yay, awful American country style! Happy02
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I'll take a challenge if someone's giving them out. Smile

Type of challenge: complete (smallish lot)

Skill Level: Pterosaur

Game: Sims 3 or Sims 4

Need Help With: Something challenging. I don't want to build yet another rambling modern house that I will lose the will to finish decorating.

Give me a kick on the pants.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
(09-22-2016, 05:17 AM)mrmiss Wrote: I'll take a challenge if someone's giving them out. Smile

Type of challenge: complete (smallish lot)

Skill Level: Pterosaur

Game: Sims 3 or Sims 4

Need Help With: Something challenging. I don't want to build yet another rambling modern house that I will lose the will to finish decorating.

Give me a kick on the pants.

mrmiss: I've been watching a lot of shows on HGTV...I'd love to see your take on a tiny-home build for a newly married couple with a baby on the way.  Shared interests are cooking and being outdoors.  Do you accept?
Received Awards:
I accept. Hope you don't mind how I interpret "tiny". Hint, I won't be making one that will fit on the back of a pickup. Wink

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Challenge me to Challenges [PLEASE READ] macthekat 2 12,123 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Last Post: macthekat