Challenge Me To...
Quote:ThatAtlasChick: well you asked for it and even though I love Mid Century modern I'm going to challenge you to do American Country (because I don't know what that is lol).  Pick a room of your choice and get crackin'! Do you accept?

[Image: 25qw1z4.jpg]

[Image: 2ufczcw.jpg]

[Image: hrhkxt.jpg]

[Image: 208xxmg.jpg]

[Image: 2e4ma9y.jpg]

[Image: 281hklt.jpg]

[Image: 359wrko.jpg]

[Image: 2d7abkw.jpg]

[Image: 4r59bb.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick - that is awesome! The colors and furniture styles really bring everything together.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
@ThatAtlasChick - I'm not a fan of American Country either, but you made it look really inviting and I love the colors. That rooster thing is kind of cute.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Sorry, for the late response. I've been a bit busy and yes, I accept! c:
[Image: Signature.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pikkonoloidlee for this post
Received Awards:
Color LoverGreat Chef
(09-20-2016, 07:12 PM)KatCat Wrote: pikkonoloidlee: I challenge you to create an outdoor playhouse for 8 year old triplets - 2 girls & a boy.  The girls are all about frills, ruffles and pastel colors. The boy likes primary colors and animals.  No boring or bland for you in this challenge - the main focus - color!  Do you accept?

Thank you so much for a challenge (and a challenge it definitely was) I learned that frills/pastels aren't as much my thing so that will definitely be something I work on more in the future.) I feel bad because once I finished it seemed definitely noticeable that the girls got ignored a bit. :p   Heidy

[Image: g3FySjc.png]

[Image: Qnwq2E4.png]

[Image: DEg0ysM.png]

[Image: e6sh4WY.png]

[Image: bMf7pFV.png]

[Image: svXHRhp.png]

@ThatAtlasChick: I love the mix of textures you used in the kitchen and I think you did a really great job with the american country theme.  Yes
[Image: Signature.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to pikkonoloidlee for this post
Received Awards:
Color LoverGreat Chef
pikkonolidlee - I think you did a wonderful job on your challenge. I like the open counter and the different color walls. You got the frills and pastels in there and now you have a new style to work on, so win-win on both sides. Again, well done!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Game: Sims 3

Skill Level: Owl (Maybe not CC free but let's not get into technicalities here.)

Challenge Type:CMT Decorate.

What I want to improve on: I am requesting a challenge of a completely CC free room. Don't care what room it is, just a vanilla room challenge please. I am feeling crazy because I just did an entire vanilla apartment and it took forever and was really annoying to work with without the CC.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@ThatAtlasChick do you still want a challenge?
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
BlueHopper: Indeed I do. Please save me lol.
Received Awards:
@ThatAtlasChick

I dont know if you ever got your challenge, but since theres nothing here, I'll challenge ya!

Id like you to decorate and adult gaming/media room.  This would be a place for a movie night, Superbowl party or perhaps a poker night.

Do you accept!?!

(I know its been a while, so if you dont I completely understand lol!)
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Challenge me to Challenges [PLEASE READ] macthekat 2 12,123 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Last Post: macthekat