[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o2_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o3_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o4_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o5_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o6_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o7_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojtj69CHsw1vod5o8o8_540.jpg]

@SelaronoSIms, thank you for the challenge. This is totally vanilla. No cc of any kind in this room. Not even the food I used for staging. I actually don't think the room is half bad for all EA content.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Hello and a happy valentines day.
I'm not new here but have never found the time to post anything or take part in challenges.
Now my time is coming I love challenges and would be happy if you could give me a chance as a beginner.

Game: Sims 4 and Sims 3 (prefer Sims 3)
Type of Challenge Requested: Decorating / Gardening
Skill Level: Grasshopper / Sparrow (Grasshopper in build)
I want to get better at: I am struggling with:
I must learn how to make good Pictures.
And sometimes ist hard for me to find Inspiration.

Have a good Valentines Day Heart
[Image: Signatur_zps2wj8sk0m.png]
Received Awards:
New Friend
Rockabella I challenge you to:
Lets combine gardening and decorating and have you set a romantic table for two in an outdoor setting. And you have to take at lest 5 pictures of it - 2 of them detail shots.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hey macthekat......i accept this sounds so pretty i hope i am good at this!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rockabella1985 for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
my Challenge was from macthekat and i loved it...
Challenge:
Lets combine gardening and decorating and have you set a romantic table for two in an outdoor setting. And you have to take at lest 5 pictures of it - 2 of them detail shots.

...i am so sorry for the worse pics i learn i promise.

[Image: 5ae9198b-f23f-4954-b0d5-811342c9c2b3_zpsq7gyxnnc.png][Image: 62b9039a-1bbf-4969-a63a-e872afd15354_zpseoea8kiu.png][Image: 24d4de50-58c1-4bf8-8304-27b0f26c6f49_zpsn7id5nza.png][Image: ad08bddb-4521-4ffe-b23a-f4e360f584aa_zpsfpn5hqql.png][Image: 86842320-6c12-4558-8ed9-18f722b1a4a0_zpse6rhgdpg.png]
Received Awards:
New Friend
Rockabella, that is looking lovely and very romantic.
I think I personally would turn the instagram filters down a little bit but your angles are good.
If you feel like doing more romantic stuff, come join the contest!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Game: Sims 2/3/4 whatever throw it at me
Type of Challenge Requested: Complete
Skill Level: a mix of grasshooper and eagle?? idk man i can do pretty good at ts3 but the others are new and unexplored basically and building is pretty good but haha landscaping
I want to get better at: gardening holy cow. force me to do a house with an interesting shape or even a mansion?? I can do them but where i live is mostly flats so box shaped everywhere??
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterPet Person

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Challenge me to Challenges [PLEASE READ] macthekat 2 12,016 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Last Post: macthekat