Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Mommy To Be 2.0 (Closes January 26th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mommy To Be 2.0 (Closes January 26th)
Thank you, Brooklyn! Flower
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
I had planned to do my twins' nursery for a while and after browsing on pinterest I decided to do a circus theme since I saw some bedrooms with the ceiling painted like the tarps.
I rolled 1 and I used for inspiration picture the same one given for one of my tablescapes:
[Image: eec953a063cbd36d4507adbecf5d0cda.jpg]

Here's the nursery's main area:

[Image: aw6r80.jpg]

[Image: 2zfo6ms.jpg]

[Image: 50rzmr.jpg]

[Image: smczdw.jpg]

Heidy Bear
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
[+] 2 users say Thank You to lynhuh for this post
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
You brought the circus nursery theme to life! Yes I love that double crib!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Lady spider, you did such an amazing job with this nursery. I'm totally gushing over it and I can't keep from staring at it.
Lynhuh, I love this nursey, you can really feel and see the circus come to life in there.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SinfullySimful for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild Friendly
lynhuh there are so many details in your nursery that I just love. The ceiling is awesome, how it looks like a circus tent, it's curved right, my eyes aren't deceiving me? Either way it's awesome. Love the monkey/elephant/balloon hanging sculpture. The closet space is perfect. Really everything in this space is well done Clap

Alex I apparently only commented on your nursery in my head but you must know I think it's perfect. Everything you have presented is stunning and this nursery is no exception.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
I rolled and got #2 - industrial. I'd like to ask for an inspiration picture please.Blush

I must say all peeps here are so creative with their nursery. I love them all!Bigsmile
Received Awards:
FeaturedPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3
So I rolled a 5 which is rustic. I figured it would be good to do this challenge because I not only need to work on my nurseries, I also have problems with sticking to one decorating style, or doing styles at all.Shake

Any who this was my inspiration picture, and I did a nursery for a little girl.

[img][Image: 6bb2371ea8b62efd866ddf8b3da5e120-Copy_zps80d771e5.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-7_zpsa376edea.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-8_zps77ab0461.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-3_zps3d2dbb1b.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-4_zpsda8936a0.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Screenshot-5_zpsa4cf9156.jpg][/img]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to SinfullySimful for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild Friendly
Thank you Allears, SinfulySimful and BlueHopper Smile
BlueHopper, yes, the roof is indeed curved, I'd explain how I made it but it would make this post too long.

I love seeing all the other nurseries here. I think they've all embraced their specific styles very well.
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
meganfranc:

[Image: f30aea8f80035d55f5962d119b8db22f_zps1aa6239b.jpg]

SinfullySimful this is one beautiful nursery. The wall and floor textures are gorgeous and I really like the way you did the wall decals with the tree and birds around the entry area.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
A few days ago, I rolled "traditional" again.

I was like: "ha ha, yea sure. Some other day, mate."

So I rolled again, and got "eclectic"

"...what is an eclectic nursery?!" So I googled...

and the nurseries I saw were really, really cute. I liked them a lot.

So in typical me fashion I went... err... a bit overboard I think:

[Image: a1_zpsea81b3df.png]

[Image: Screenshot-707_zps75f1a98c.png]

[Image: Screenshot-714_zps4e51e4a4.png]

[Image: Screenshot-719_zpsa4b63d83.png]

[Image: Screenshot-727_zpseef3070e.png]

[Image: Screenshot-757_zpsd1002ccf.png]

[Image: Screenshot-750_zpsd6d221fb.png]

[Image: Screenshot-753_zpsc60f417d.png]

[Image: Screenshot-747_zps2082dc24.png]

[Image: Screenshot-748_zps2aab7350.png]

[Image: Screenshot-739_zps4d468946.png]

I hope my next and last nursery will be a traditional style nursery one pic affair... no more over-cluttered 10 pics entries from me sleepy2

^ that is probably a lie Bigsmile

Heidy
[+] 5 users say Thank You to florence for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila