Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Seeds of Design (Closes January 26th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Seeds of Design (Closes January 26th)
[Image: tumblr_nf3i73nsgD1sh8vu8o2_1280.png]

Inspiration is defined as the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative. This challenge is all about being inspired by the colors and mood evoked by the palette's created by Design Seeds.

The Task
You will be provided with a palette from Design Seeds. Your task is then to decorate a room of your choice chiefly using three or more of the colors from the palette you were given. You may also incorporate neutral tones and natural materials into your space, but the focus of color should be from the provided palette.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Ask for a palette
  • Incorporate three or more of the colors in your provided palette into your design
  • Be sure to include your palette in your post.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: January 26th

Participation prize For TS3 Players

[Image: TSoDPP-PRVW_zps6a80f5b0.png]
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Inspiration Pictures

Here are a few real world applications of these beautiful color palettes

[Image: TSoDMB-01_zps45e95ac5.png]

[Image: TSoDMB-04_zps1ddde4bf.png]

[Image: TSoDMB-02_zps7941ffc0.png]

[Image: d9c00a13-0aaa-4a00-a2c3-d9f6e97c537d_zps1c941e38.png]

[Image: TSoDMB-03_zps7f78547f.png]
Received Awards:
Oh I love DesignSeeds! I would like to be assigned a palette.
Received Awards:
Being BraveDine outSending LoveTime TravellerOn a Platter
Here you go semblances

[Image: AutumnTones2_zps3aba8640.png]
Received Awards:
I want a palette too! Looks like my sims are getting a vacation home which will need a full remodel so I'll use it there :D
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
Here you go lynhuh, something bold and beautiful for their home away from home

[Image: 3ef9e62a0a3b7208431797b018db88ac_zps7ebd0833.jpg]
Received Awards:
Can I also choose a palette myself? I started making a cafe using a palette from Design Seeds and would love to show it here. Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterClock RacerGreat ChefBirthday WisherSending LoveBeginner's LuckCopy CatSmall QuartersChild Friendly
Can I have a palette?
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
Sure you can Melisziee Smile

Here you go saywhat:

[Image: a7f1a538b23411a7bd670c5ee0a7167f_zps0a17e92b.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila