Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Be Inspired (Closes April 25th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Be Inspired (Closes April 25th)
Allears - Interior for sure.
[Image: tumblr_ngio47fmkX1qzglsfo1_1280_zpsc1b7c0bb.jpg]

hiddentrait - Experimental, here you go.
[Image: tumblr_nf2vmtm5K41se92u6o1_500_zps399bd049.jpg]

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I love this challenge!

My inspiration pic
[Image: tumblr_nf3j9xjxKd1rns0quo1_500_zps7bfd93ee.jpg]

This made me think of bringing the outdoors in, for someone working at home who would rather be outside. How about a bicycle blogger?
[Image: 02-07-15_3-59nbspPMbikeart.jpg]

Sitting at her desk,
[Image: 02-07-15_3-56nbspPMdesk.jpg]

At least the room has a fountain!
[Image: 02-07-15_3-49nbspPM-3overview.jpg]

I did this in TS4 and had a difficult time with objects fading even though I use a no-fade mod. The columns against the wall were very hard to capture.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to tkangie for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
tkangie - That is just wonderful. The more I see of The Sims 4 with CC the more I like it. I too have had issues with fading and it's one of those issues that EA needs to address. They've been pretty good at addressing other issues so far so I am optimistic, perhaps foolishly, that this will eventually be fixed.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Could I have an inspiration picture, please?
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
soliva - You didn't say what kind of picture you wanted, but since experimental seems to be the most popular this time around I'll give you one of those. Just let me know if you would prefer something else.
[Image: tumblr_newb3k7fzo1se92u6o1_500_zps9ab5828c.jpg]

Received Awards:
steefjee90 – your café is so wonderful! you pulled the colours from your inspiration picture and used them through the room really well.

Allears – you made such a cozy room. Love all the plants, and how well you used the limited palette.

ThatAtlasChick – I really like both of your entries but my favourite is the modern bathroom—wow! love the last shot.

tkangie – you used your inspiration pic so well! your whole room is stunning!

---

errr... my entry is... errr... kinda bland. I had all the intention of doing a WHOLE kitchen and bedroom aside from this random table... quasi-dining room... but I've been quitting my game angrily since a couple of days every time I tried to do something else so I guess it wasn't happening Rofl

I'm sorry mrmiss... but it's known that I'm terrible at this type of challenges Blush

[Image: tumblr_nf2utcVDCv1se92u6o1_400_zps4ccd27a3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-790_zpsaa7ee6b1.png]

[Image: Screenshot-788_zpsa1849d19.png]

[Image: Screenshot-776_zps17ff13ff.png]
[+] 11 users say Thank You to florence for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
florence - I'm stunned, by your design of course but also that you don't think it is good. You may have expected to do much more but trust me what you have done is so, so wonderful and you capture the feeling of your inspiration just beautifully.

Received Awards:
mrmiss wrote:

Allears - Interior for sure.
[Image: tumblr_ngio47fmkX1qzglsfo1_1280_zpsc1b7c0bb.jpg]

This picture screamed "rustic" to me. Not a sophisticated rustic style, but a cabin-in-the-woods really rustic. So, after a few false starts, this is what I came up with.

Heidy As always, feedback is appreciated!

[Image: Screenshot-1_zpsha8krpli.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2_zpsnmrdombq.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3_zpsceogh1hd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4_zpspbc4h5kj.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5_zpswebxbwqz.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6_zpsmovm5nwi.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7_zpsnah93xqn.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8_zpso4bru4aw.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9_zpsxqja1wh1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10_zpshcccwf8s.jpg]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Allears - that is so charming and rustic, I really like the stone wall feature against all the wood and the fishing gear by the door just gives it that cabin feel, too Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
mrmiss thank you thank you! I really appreciate the kind words; I always feel a bit embarrassed posting my stuff here, honest. I guess it's a question of stopping being so self-conscious. I'm glad I somewhat captured the inspiration pic in my interior.

Allears, I love how you manage to make spacious rooms look so lived-in and decorated throughout, you know? Yes
[+] 2 users say Thank You to florence for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila