Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Spotlight On Color 2.0 (Closes November 4th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Spotlight On Color 2.0 (Closes November 4th)
Oops, I freaked out and killed my post. LOL thanks brain. I saw that it was posted last year and wigged out. And then realized it's for this year too.

May I have a color, please? I'd love to do this!

Thank you so much!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
May I also have a color? This looks like lots of fun!
Received Awards:
Being Brave
Nuclearwaffles
[Image: 51LavenderPhlox_zpsee90ce17.jpg]

Natasha_Sim
[Image: 50va-vavoom_zpscb294c24.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Hi 
I made a kitchen and dining area in sims 3.
[Image: terra%20cotta%20rose_zpstisbbnfv.jpg]

[Image: Image122_zps7om9ojrb.jpg]

[Image: Image129_zpsedlflpmk.jpg]

[Image: Image124_zpshvcknbxi.jpg]

[Image: Image130_zpsbtw4az59.jpg]

[Image: Image131_zpsnljz4ogf.jpg]

[Image: Image96_zpspwzxwdot.jpg]

[Image: Image127_zpsgozyjkxf.jpg]

It seems the colour looks different in my game but it's the provided hex code,hmm wierd.
You all did a wonderful job on this challenge,so many talent and creativity Clap
Heidy ..
[+] 6 users say Thank You to miral for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Being Brave
That is gorgeous, Miral!

Yeah I know what you mean about the hex code looking like a different color in game... I'm working on a modeling assignment with a set palette and some of the colors look really off x.x

My favorite thing in your room is the... what is it called? The sideboard? The thing with the fern on it; that area. I love how you kept the same fletched arrow pattern but made it on the entire wall and not just the border like the rest of the room.

Also I think grey was a wonderful complement to your given color.

I can't see anything really that should have been done differently! It's beautifully done!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
A modern, steampunk study nook. TS2

[Image: copper1_zpsmoznpplu.jpg]

[Image: copper_zpsksbgu2xh.jpg]

[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Thank you for your kind comment,Nuclear Waffles Sun
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Being Brave
Sims 2 game. I tried to do a modern-ish lodge without the typical color scheme, using the blue.

my color:
[Image: 53Catwalk_zps413f6c27.jpg]

My room:

[Image: ScreenShot048.png]

[Image: ScreenShot049.png]

[Image: ScreenShot050.png]

[Image: ScreenShot051.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Minena for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedCopy CatBeing Brave
May I have a color, please Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSound of Music
LadyD

[Image: 49CocoaBrown_zpsd1ee124c.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila