Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Garage Life
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Garage Life
Oh wow, Moxxa! That looks amazing! I really like how you used all the different patterns! Rachel
[Image: astronaut.png] TS2, Photographer, Moderator :rachel: My Blog
Received Awards:
OrganizerFreelancerSocial ButterflyGold StafferSound of MusicBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorSilver Staffer
Leah Yaozu is just starting out life on her own. She moved out of her parent's house without a lot of money and started on the hunt for a space she could afford but that would also be big enough to satisfy her current needs. She's got big aspirations to reach the top of a career in music. She admires the Beatles and aspires to be in a band that makes an impact on people's life like they have on hers. Leah has a colorful personality and that is very much reflected in the way she chooses to decorate her spaces. Big or small, they need to be bright, colorful and full of life.

[Image: Screenshot-661.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-671.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-684.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-665.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-681-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-663.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-680.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-676.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-673-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-669.jpg]
Received Awards:
This room is so much fun! I love it : )
Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings
Visit my CCBlog / InfoBlog / Twitter / In5piration.b / {braces}
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterTreasure HunterTech SuportBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorWish FulfillerSmall QuartersSending LoveCarebearWCIF Master
RD that space is amazing! I really like all of the colors that you used- fantastic job! Rachel
[Image: astronaut.png] TS2, Photographer, Moderator :rachel: My Blog
Received Awards:
OrganizerFreelancerSocial ButterflyGold StafferSound of MusicBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorSilver Staffer
Wow such a colorful, fun space! Am in love with all those funky patterns, they're going straight to the WCIF section giggle
♥ My Blog (updated!) - TS3 Tech Help - TS3 Photographer ♥
Received Awards:
Contest WinnerVery helpfulBirthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterGreat GardenerDeck the Halls
RD, that's such and amazing colourful entry! Loving all of the patterns and colours Smile
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Thank you guys. I'm glad you like it. Colorful is what I was going for I just didn't want it to look like some kind of clown house or something.
Received Awards:
um. first challenge. i've been at this for quite a while today. woohoo for days off work! it's weird i'll spend all day downloading c/c like mad and then when i go to decorate i have this stupid urge to use as little c/c as possible (O_O). so i guess this will look very clutterless and boring. sorry still learning the basics here.

[Image: LSChallenge_harp.jpg]
this is Mr. Harper Everett King III. Harps comes from a wealthy media giant family (his great grandfather founded the Qualland Guardian if you please). He is used to being spoiled, draping himself in finery, attending lavish events, and generally living in luxury that he did not earn. Harper Everett Sr. decided it was time for some tough love and cut poor Harper off financially, encouraged him to get a job, and convinced both Harper and his mollycoddling mother to have him fix up the manor garage and live there for a spell. Harper's most excruciating dilemma being how he could possibly make a shoebox of a garage look halfway decent (let along livable!) without the family's personal interior decorator. And who, if not Armand the family chef, will fix him his favorite mustard seed encrusted sockeye salmon with wild mushroom risotto when he has a hankering?? the horrors!

[Image: LSChallenge_beye.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_livi2.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_livi1.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_livi3.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_livki.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_kitc2.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_kitc3.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_bath1.jpg]

[Image: LSChallenge_bath2.jpg]

please excuse the dayglo prison cell bathroom XD. any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated as well. i'm not overly sensitive so don't worry about offending. just want to improve lol
Received Awards:
Birthday Wisher
Sococo, I really like the bedroom area. You chose colors and patterns very well - room has very cool feel becouse of them Smile Maybe I am not the right person to decide that the room is or not too empty - I'm using too much cc sometimes so I'm not very objective at that point giggle
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
thanks rubika! glad my 'male eclectic' look didn't clash too badly. i just went on a clutter spree so hopefully i can find a nice balance for my next space giggle
Received Awards:
Birthday Wisher

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila