Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Hello!
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Hello!
Uh.. hello! I'm Gabriella/ZanessaGaily. Don't ask about the username.. the one I wanted to use was one character too long ;A;
I'm just going to answer the questions that were in the stick

What part of the world are you from?
New York.. not the city, just the state..

What is your favorite colour?
Black. It used to be purple, but lately, black is just.. better.

What do you enjoy most about the Sims?
The family-orientation feel and the mods.. gotta love the mods! Happy02

How long have you played Sims?
Since 2010. I bought Sims 3, loved it, found Sims 2 for a good priced, and loved it more.. that's how it all started.

What is your favorite part of LivingSims Magazine?
That picture quality.. A+.Yes

Do you have Sims 2, 3 or 4 installed?
For Sims 2, I have the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. For Sims 3, I have everything but Movie Stuff and Into the Future. I do not have any plans to buy Sims 4 until it's finished and cheap. Yes

Are you a creator for the Sims? We would love to see some of your work.
No, but I'm into interior design. //toobadIcan'tsellrooms//

What is your favorite site to download build/buy mode stuff from?
modthesims and tumblr are the only sites I use because they're the only ones I really know.

How did you find the forum?
I wanted to download something and it lead here. I liked it here.

3 random facts about you:
I'm a writer, not-so-hardcore gamer, and I'm currently working on a big project. Happy02

Sweet.. I did the thing! Cool!
Received Awards:
New Friend
Hello Gabriella Hi Welcome to the forums!
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Welcome Zanessa! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum Smile
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I am also new here so welcome on the forum
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Welcome to the forum Gabriella. Hope to see you around bye
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Hello and welcome Gabriella!
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Hi Gabriella, welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun here Smile
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
Welcome to the forum Gabriella bye
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction as a new member kevinjunior 0 38 02-18-2019, 07:55 AM
Last Post: kevinjunior
  Hello All! Angelbunny1998 0 335 01-11-2019, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Angelbunny1998
  Re-Introduction grilledcheeses 1 1,709 04-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Last Post: KatCat