WCIF Chair, wire, and Stylist Sims!
Can anyone find the giant purple painting on the photo below? Thanks!

[Image: 15nmafc.png]

And can anyone find a column that's wire thin (for lighting?) thanks!

I also know that Stylist Sims is down too but someone made an archive of her site here: http://archive.sims.shanegowland.com/mir...index.html

But how in the world can I get the donation stuff?
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
Quote:But how in the world can I get the donation stuff?
As stylist sims items were not patched for pets you can find them in the booty or in Simscave if you got an account other there.
(I hope the booty is allowed here if so I am very sorry for having distrubed the forum)
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Bumping this, has anyone seen the pic or a column that's wire thin?
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Last bump for this before I move it to "Not Found"
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
It's okay, you can move it to Not Found.
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finds WCIF stuff from pseudodigs danibeag 2 445 04-30-2018, 02:01 PM
Last Post: danibeag
  Still looking for tile pattern Allears 2 1,514 09-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Allears
  WCIF these dining chairs? trancelogix 2 1,707 07-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Kementari