In modern architecture white, greys and neutral materials are the definite rulers. But, full rooms with only those materials can often be a bit dull. So, let's spice things up a bit by adding an accent color. Yellow wall, bright green pillow and matching chairs, a blue ceiling... The possibilities are endless! We are challenging you to create a room that is monochrome, but with one accent color. That accent color shouldn't be the main color in the room. Instead, use it on accesories and make the room 'pop'. Go a bit wild, pick a color you don't usually use.
Decorate a room using monochromatic colors and materials and add one accent color.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You can decorate any room you want, or even a patio
- You can pick your own colors, if you can't decide THIS is a very handy color generator for you.
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: April 4th