Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Accent (Closes April 4th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Accent (Closes April 4th)
[Image: accent.png]

In modern architecture white, greys and neutral materials are the definite rulers. But, full rooms with only those materials can often be a bit dull. So, let's spice things up a bit by adding an accent color. Yellow wall, bright green pillow and matching chairs, a blue ceiling... The possibilities are endless! We are challenging you to create a room that is monochrome, but with one accent color. That accent color shouldn't be the main color in the room. Instead, use it on accesories and make the room 'pop'. Go a bit wild, pick a color you don't usually use.

The Task
Decorate a room using monochromatic colors and materials and add one accent color.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You can decorate any room you want, or even a patio
  • You can pick your own colors, if you can't decide THIS is a very handy color generator for you.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: April 4th
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3
  • BlueHopper - 1
  • MsWry - 1
  • ThatAtlasChick - 1
  • Bridelyn - 1
  • florence - 1

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
With all the challenges about color palettes going on right now we thought it would be fun to do a challenge that show a bit more restraint. I am looking forward to some vintage inspired kitchens, modern roof top gardens, shabby chic bedrooms, cool teen boy bedrooms and so much more! We might very well make the next issue all about color use, so this is a good chance for you to get your images in the magazine.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Could someone please pick a colour for me for I can't stick to one the side generates for me Rofl
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
[Image: bgdxfp.jpg]

Enjoy!
Received Awards:
Should we include the color swatch, code, name or anything with the post or will it just be obvious our accent color from the room we post?
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
I think we'll see the accent color. But, you can include the Hex Color Code or the picture of the color. All up to you. Smile
Received Awards:
I used one of my least favorite and frequently passed over colors... blue Bigsmile (well I make myself laugh)

I actually got a space finished quickly. One room usually takes me all day, but I sat down tonight to start on it and I'm already done Smile

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhl1cm3Led1sh8vu8o8_1280.png]
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 11 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Wow, really lovely, Blue. It has that RH charm that I always drool over, love it. Great way to kick this challenge off!
Received Awards:
BlueHopper: That is beautiful and very different. The dark mood is really fitting for a cosy bedroom
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila