Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Art Inspires (Closes 4th of April)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Art Inspires (Closes 4th of April)
I would also like art and room please!
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Now that I have done three paintings that I have picked, I would love the challenge of having one picked for me.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
mrmiss
[Image: birch-grove-1878.jpg%21Blog.jpg]
by Isaac Levitan (download paintings by him for sims 3)
Room: Sunroom, pouch, greenhouse

lynhuh
[Image: 6c75308b9e13244b2ce99aeec4d508ec.jpg]
by Emil Nolde
Room: Dining Room

florence
[Image: 762246af010de9130ab009a28e20e1b6.jpg]
by Chong FeiGiap
Room: Study - Can be a Office, Library or Hobby Room

ThatAtlasChick
[Image: undergrowth-with-two-figures-1890.jpg%21Large.jpg]
Undergrowth with Two Figures by Vincent van Gogh
Room: Great room (kitchen combined with living or dining room)
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac, I think I got lost in the shuffle. Can I get a painting please? Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
That you did and I am sorry

Allears
[Image: 71b677dbe213829057af42114fd9340b.jpg]
James Abbott McNeill Whistler
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
For this great room Mac gave me I worked with the color tones in the painting and not so much the actual subject matter to design the room. The midnight blue and the yellows, greens, the slightest reds in the trees and oranges in the flowers. Also, I'd like to say that Mac gave me a painting from my favorite art era. Impressionism.

Undergrowth With Two Figures -Vincent van Gogh

[Image: undergrowth-with-two-figures-1890.jpg%21Large.jpg]

[Image: 143g96d.jpg]

[Image: 2ptw5d5.jpg]

[Image: 28sos4o.jpg]

[Image: jpd2r7.jpg]

[Image: x6egwo.jpg]

[Image: 2dvsoxk.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Here is my picutre

[Image: b6962bb00f55ef6cb3859e9c6cda9955_zps3b827e7b.jpg]

I got a bohemian vibe from the picture. I only made a small set up because it's not really my style, but I tried.

[Image: tumblr_nhxmxcAdPo1sh8vu8o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhxmxcAdPo1sh8vu8o2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nhxmxcAdPo1sh8vu8o3_1280.png]
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 7 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
(01-06-2015, 04:34 PM)macthekat Wrote: lynhuh
[Image: 6c75308b9e13244b2ce99aeec4d508ec.jpg]
by Emil Nolde
Room: Dining Room

I decided to make the Dining Room of a restaurant.

Dining room area:

[Image: a9r1ox.jpg]

[Image: w6xvms.jpg]

[Image: 2w71gg0.jpg]

[Image: wa4ig2.jpg]

Entertainment and bar area:

[Image: f4e5ps.jpg]

[Image: 9s89x3.jpg]

Heidy Smile
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
[+] 3 users say Thank You to lynhuh for this post
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
I'm game. I will take a picture AND a room. This will be interesting Sun
Received Awards:
New Friend
ThatAtlasChick and lynhuh... nicely done! Smile

Bluehopper: I love it! you really captured the bohemian feel of this room. It visually reflects the colors of your "inspiration painting" so well.Rock
[+] 3 users say Thank You to meganfranc for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila