Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Less is more: focus on minimalism (Closes April 2nd)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Less is more: focus on minimalism (Closes April 2nd)
Just a couple of comments for the entries in the last page, but you all know you have done some really great stuff so far Wink

(the only member I think I didn't comment in any entry is LadySpider... so: Alex, you know everything you do is wonderful, and your most recent entry is not the exception.)

...I began all my sentences with "love"

oh well Blush

MsWry, love the wireframe desk, the monochrome palette.

steefjee90, love the lighting, the shadows in your shot… wished mine looked that good! Plus love light wood with white.

BlueHopper, love the textures, the lighting; dig the contrast of the darker shades with the beige.

ThatAtlasChick, love the objects you picked, the mix of modern and antique, especially the base game desk.

simmerpixels, love your editing to focus on the plant, barstool, painting. Really keen on the angle of your shot.

meganfranc, love your industrial style. Wonderful CC picks-- THAT brick wall!

semblances, love the composition of your shot, great arrangement.

tkangie, love the angle, the ambience. Your shot is wonderful.

---

and thank you all for your tips and compliments guys!

Don't really know what it's the etiquette here? If I should make a new post with my entry improved, or edit the post... or just kinda... try to apply the advice in my next entries? dntknw

Now, uh. ah. Don't really know what happened here. Hope this is somewhat okay-ish, or at least better than my previous one, hehe giggle

[Image: 46464_zpse216cd4b.png]
[+] 15 users say Thank You to florence for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Semblances thanks for the tip.Nod Your entry is pretty perfect!

Florence, I Heart your bedroom. You are getting the feel of this style.

We clutterholics are just having a hard time letting go of our cluttered rooms.
Deleting all other clutters in this room and use only 2 or 3 is like taking off my clothes piece by piece...I feel naked! anyway, here's my minimalist dining room.Happy

[Image: 12.jpg]
[+] 12 users say Thank You to meganfranc for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Less Is More : focus on minimalism : Kweenie's The Sims 2 Entry #1

[Image: KwTS2miniLR_zpse6093b67.png]
I've got 2 rooms to show else

Bear to all the participants you're gifted in minimalismBear.
and of course Heidy because with TS2 I always clutter a lot I just can't stop ahah.
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Like others have already said, I'm a clutter junkie, so this is really outside of my comfort zone. Which is exactly why I'm trying it! giggle

Heidy Feedback would be appreciated.

[Image: 1_zpsvphndtjs.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Wonderful entries guys, and a great challenge Lis0!! Here is my try:

[Image: 14ccmjs.jpg]
[+] 9 users say Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Thank you all for participating! I never expected that there would be so many entries in such a short time! Heart

LadySpider - Alex your room is gorgeous! Love the textures and the black and white theme Smile

ThatAtlasChick - Your kitchen and living room look great, very minimalistic. Maybe you could try to work with the lighting a bit so your pictures will be sharper and brighter. And maybe you could practice with the camera mode to lower the point of view Smile Your study looks also great but some of the items (desk and candle) are not very minimalistic (in other words: they don't have clean lines) but it's nice to see a different touch Smile

soliva - Great hallway, nice combination of wood and concrete!

MsWry - Your kitchen is very minimalistic, great job! Maybe you could lower the camera a bit so you can't see the ceiling in your pictures Smile Your study looks also great, the concrete and black and white fit really well together.

simmerpixels - Awesome first picture! I love the items, textures and your picture angle. Your second entry is also great, I also love the blur effects in your picture.

steefjee90 - Love your kitchen and the stairs are simply beautiful! Very minimalistic room Smile

Blue - Your picture is stunning! It's one of the most beautiful minimalistic pictures I've ever seen Smile Everything is perfect: the items, the textures and your picture taking angle.

meganfranc - It's great that you've tried minimalism because I know you like to decorate in different styles but your room looks beautiful. Everything fits together: the wall texture, the paintings, the chair and the stairs are a nice touch! Your second entry is even more beautiful, I love the dining table and the way you took your picture.

semblances - Cool picture! I love the painting and the items you placed in front of it. Well done! Smile

tkangie - You did a great job! Very minimalistic/industrial and clutter-free. Maybe you could zoom in a bit more so you can draw our attention to a specific point.

florence - Your bedroom is beautiful! Love the concrete walls in combination with a mirror floor. The white and concrete also look great together and you used the exact right number of items to make it still look minimalistic Smile

Kweenie - That is a lovely room! Very colourful! Maybe there are a few items that could be removed to make it more minimalistic but I like the overall effect.

Allears - Great to get out of your comfort zone, you did a great job! The number of items you have used is good but the next time you could use items with clean lines. To make it a little more minimalistic Smile

moxxa - Your room is beautiful! Everything is perfect: the white colours and wood textures, the clutter-free table and your picture angle Smile

I made a participation gift for ts3, I will send the gift to everyone but I hope someone is willing to make a PP for ts2 and ts4 as well Smile

[Image: PPLessisMore_zps681f55f9.png]

[Image: LessismorePPrize_zps83902960.png]
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
[+] 10 users say Thank You to Lis0 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
Quote:Kweenie - That is a lovely room! Very colourful! Maybe there are a few items that could be removed to make it more minimalistic but I like the overall effect.
Of course I've got fear of that with this entry ! Thank you for the tip sweetie .With TS2 it's hard to forgot how to clutter and I am not the only one who think the same of.Smile

Less Is More : focus on minimalism : Kweenie's The Sims 2 Entry #2.

Stendhal en rouge et noir.

[Image: Standhal_zps91e52e3f.png]
[+] 9 users say Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
I'm not so grand at minimal...but I thought I would give it a go Smile
Sims 4:

[Image: ScreenShot199.png]
[Image: Untitled-5_zps9ea60c9a.png]
[+] 11 users say Thank You to 13pumpkin for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Using the tips I was given on my first attempt, I redid the same scene, working on minimalizing it. I was going to edit the first one, but left it for comparison. And I switched from S4 to S3 because I'm more comfortable with it.

Heidy Feedback is always appreciated.

[Image: Screenshot-3_zpsarohgbt4.jpg]

Original try was here
http://forum.livingsims.net/showthread.p...#pid110152
[+] 8 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I tried. Not sure if this qualifies.Probably should've removed the boxes and the ladder to nowhere, but I didn't come to that realization until after I was done butchering it in photoshop.Great stuff in here, you guys actually make my crappy CC look somewhat decent.

[Image: ibi8JIwzpzPj3N.png]
[+] 11 users say Thank You to MarcusSims91 for this post
Received Awards:
Wish Fulfiller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila