Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Put the Tip to Use: Bathrooms
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Put the Tip to Use: Bathrooms
@nerieda: thank you!

@oumamea: my jaw dropped when i saw your bathroom, i'm a fan.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to cubanjew for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's Luck
(04-24-2011, 08:00 PM)cubanjew Wrote: @nerieda: thank you!

@oumamea: my jaw dropped when i saw your bathroom, i'm a fan.

Nerieda and Cubanjew thank you for your comments on my bathroom. Bigsmile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
I love the open roof for a bathroom, usually bathrooms have small or no windows. I like it far better this way :D
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
oumamea: So beautiful. I like how the greenery blocks out view of the bathroom to the outside creepers! =)

EDIT:

Here's my Entry.... Tips used ... 3. 8. 9.

The pictures were MUCH lighter when I took them ... but they decided to be super dark. Sorry.

[Image: Screenshot-3-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-11-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14-4.jpg]

I think someone should make a tutorial on lighting in the game. It would help people like me.
Flair is a primitive kind of style. It is innate and cannot be taught. It can be polished and refined. When a person has flair, a grounding in the principle of design, and self-discipline, that person has the potential of being an outstanding designer.

~Albert Hadley, The Story of America's Preeminent Interior Designer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sarai for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckChallenge HostBirthday WisherSending LoveDorm CrazyColor Lover
@oumamea - Wow that's so unique! I don't think I've ever seen a bathroom with a glass floor before. Inlove WCIF the glass flooring?

@sarai - Even with all the darkness going on I can still tell that your bathroom's classy. The lighting around the bathtub looks incredibly cool! (And as far as lighting, using 'buydebug' and getting the vanishing lights from there works wonders. They only show up in build / buy mode, so they're great for taking pictures!)
~Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.~
[+] 2 users say Thank You to SummerRaine for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBirthday WisherAsk a question for Bella, Dina or Andy
The darkness gives it a luxurious and mysterious feeling, really beautiful, sarai. The candles behind the bathtub are almost stars because it's this dark. I like it. Good job!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
I love it! Especially the wall behind the bathtub! Great job!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
(04-27-2011, 12:29 AM)SummerRaine Wrote: @oumamea - Wow that's so unique! I don't think I've ever seen a bathroom with a glass floor before. Inlove WCIF the glass flooring?

@sarai - Even with all the darkness going on I can still tell that your bathroom's classy. The lighting around the bathtub looks incredibly cool! (And as far as lighting, using 'buydebug' and getting the vanishing lights from there works wonders. They only show up in build / buy mode, so they're great for taking pictures!)

Thanks for the comment. As for the WCIF, I am not sure if I am allowed to answer you here, but I will post it in the WCIF section on the forum.
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
We are moving this to the closed challenge area so we can make room for new challenges.

You are welcome to keep commenting, but not entering

The participation list has been updated
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila