Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
LemonJelly's Sim Pictures
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

LemonJelly's Sim Pictures
Heart 
So I am renovating Riverview with a retro twist and have decided that it is easier to share all of my photos in one thread rather than spreading it out and it all getting confusing.

I am playing at the same time so I don't get bored, I never seem to manage to get past the 1st generation though... I built this home for Constance Shelley, my playable sim, and resident writer in Riverview.

[Image: Screenshot-24.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Ooh, I do love me some retro homes! Totally cool roofline, LemonJelly, and I love the red siding. I like the little side patio and the scooter parking area, too. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenba for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover
What a fun idea LemonJelly! That's a great home for Constance (prob my absolute favorite ea sim so far btw), the roof looks great and totally retro. I can't wait to see more!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Beatdoc16 for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
This sounds like a awesome project! And that house you built for constance rocks! Heart
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Darkshines for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
That's a fabtastic house you've built for Constance, Sam - I love that you're going retro with this, lends a really young feel to it Smile
[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilymayrose for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
Dang, between you and Jenba, I'm gonna be sorely tempted to makeover a framming neighbourhood! Like I don't have enough on my plate... Itwasntme

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrve this house, and I also luv Constance Shelley - played her for awhile and I don't know why really, but I have a soft spot for her. Funny thing - I rarely use Riverview, didn't like the set-up or something... But here you both are re-doing it in one way or another! [Image: blink.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Retro is my favorite style!! Looks great so far, would love to see more Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jennifer for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterChatty CathyBirthday WisherTutorial WriterEA are you kidding?
Sam that is too cute! I really love the style of it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
So Constance Shelley married George Dean and they had a daughter. Here is her house, it's not really retro but it's still pretty cute. I don't have a name for it yet, my mind keeps drawing a blank - any suggestions welcome.

[Image: screenshot45il.jpg]

[Image: screenshot44x.jpg]

[Image: screenshot46kf.jpg]

I am still in the process of decorating but here is what I have so far:

Kitchen/living area
[Image: screenshot38w.jpg]

[Image: screenshot39i.jpg]

[Image: screenshot40v.jpg]

[Image: screenshot41m.jpg]

[Image: screenshot42oz.jpg]

[Image: screenshot43g.jpg]

Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Master Bedroom
[Image: screenshot49ji.jpg]

[Image: screenshot48c.jpg]

[Image: screenshot47l.jpg]

Little Girls room
[Image: screenshot50th.jpg]

[Image: screenshot51s.jpg]

Master Bedroom En-suite
[Image: screenshot53r.jpg]

[Image: screenshot52hp.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat