Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Best hacks and Mods
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Find The Best hacks and Mods
Please help us collect links for the best hacks and modifications for the game.

Find a link to the hack and write up a few words about the hack/mod and I will put it on the list here.

NB:
  • Use hacks on your own risk.
  • Read the instructions properly and make sure to follow them
  • Always back up your save games before installing anything major.
  • Test out hacks one by one to check that they work and don't bug down your game.
  • Have hacks in a separate folder so they are easy to find.
    Remember that new patches or EPs means that you need to test your hacks again.
  • Check the hacks you use every now and then for updates from the creator. It is a good idea to have a bookmark folder with the hacks you use.

Inlove = We recommend this hack
baby= Beginner friendly
Cash = pay program
Nerd = not a beginner mod
Headbang = very hard to use
Bug = broken or not updated to the newest ep
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Strong hacks/mods

Big Core hacks
You can only have one of these
Read the instructions extra carefully
Non-core story mods
These will work with other core mods - no problem.
  • The StoryProgression: The purpose of the mod is to simulate a life-like balance among the inactive members of town, while providing the user the option to disable functionality they do not want.

Game Control
  • Master Controller: Lets you click on a sims/lot and do things like set their skill level, edit their clothing, age them up/down or kill them off. Inlove
  • The DebugEnabler: This mod adds a new menu called "DebugEnabler" to all objects in the game, including those in the sim inventory.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Behaviour hacks

Romance, woohoo and permanency
Received Awards:
Anti-censor
Default replacements

Skintones and Sliders
  • UI Mod: See Your Non-Default Skintones Bug
Received Awards:
New Features
  • The Traveler: allows you to travel to any world along with all WA worlds

Unlocks
  • Hidden Traits Unlocked: unlock the hidden special traits that you can only get if you're related to service NPCs or foreigners otherwise. Now you can choose them in CAS or using the cheat.
Received Awards:
Tweeks: More, less
  • The LeaveToddlerBook: Then cleaning up, everyone will ignore the toddler books
  • Go for a walk! Not a run! Basically stops sims running everywhere, especially to places next door. Great for storytelling and just for stopping sims looking deranged.
  • Same energy gain for every bed: Does exactly what it says smile I prefer style over substance so if I want my sims to own the cheap iron bed I don't want them to suffer for my art. Inlove
  • No More Fire
  • Auto Pay Bills and Get Mail
  • The Aging Manager: standalone mod for TS2 style aging for nitpicky people like me who play prosperity style and don't like awesomemod.
  • Relativity: Especially useful in Bridgeport or large hoods in slowing down time flow as so much time is wasted getting to and from places!

Fixes
  • The Overwatch: Keeps your nhood clean and will help it runs smoother Inlove
  • The ErrorTrap: This is a core-mod intended to catch and correct data corruption errors that can render a save-game unloadable.

Oh Go Away
  • No Intro: Disable the intro Inlove
  • The NoCD: This mod disables the scripted portion of the CD authentication check, allowing the game to start without the CD in the drive.
  • Tiny Texture Replacers Combined: removes all kinds if small grapic effects like the notes and the ZZZs
Received Awards:
New Careers
  • The Careers Modules: A handful of careers - mostly things like Handy man or maid. This also lets you be self employed in more careers
  • Priest Career: Catholic church Priest

Modify the Careers
Received Awards:
Interesting stuff

Light mods

Camera mods
Received Awards:
OMSP: Place stuff where you want it!

General systems
  • OPHs,OE,OR: Object Placement Helper, Object enlarger, Object Reducer

Single objects / Sets

Received Awards:
Object modifications
Cool objects
Rabbithole building
Shiftable...
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles