Your Sim's family has decided to build a house but who said it had to be big to be comfortable? A great home for adults and a child can fit in a small space! That is your challenge!
You build the space, it may be part of a bigger structure, but the entire living space has to be within the floor plan below. You can add any interior walls, doors, windows, pools... whatever you want and you can decorate the space any way you want as well. Take pictures of your Sims and the space and write a little bit about them both!
- Max 10 pictures per entry (must include a overview). You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You must have at least 2 Sims living in your home, it can be a Couple, Room mates or a Parent/s and Child
- You can add a deck to the outside
- You must landscape the outside
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: July 26th 2015
Participation prize: Looking for a donation