Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Apartment Living (Closes July 26th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Apartment Living (Closes July 26th)
I used TS 3 for this one.  And I thought I'd get clever and use one of the apartments in Bridgeport, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone else.  I found that the camera mode didn't work right in a lot of instances because of the way the apartments are installed in the buildings I guess.  If anyone has any hints how to make the camera mode work in these buildings I'd love to hear them. Smile

So these pictures could definitely be better but I worked around it as best as I could.

Heidy As always, feedback is welcome.

[Image: 01_zpsnr6zypsm.jpg]

[Image: 02_zpshzrzweof.jpg]

[Image: 09_zpswznkbrbx.jpg]

[Image: 10_zpsj1nplwgm.jpg]

[Image: 03_zps5athsk62.jpg]

[Image: 04_zpsmq4hpkew.jpg]

[Image: 05_zpshciuembd.jpg]

[Image: 06_zpssgbhscfq.jpg]

[Image: 08_zpstwcrhr8c.jpg]

[Image: 07_zpsvneedvny.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
@equesst You can find it here is the type n°.6 (find it TS4 only), but get them all  Rofl some are in Spanish!!

@Allears You did manage the camera well! Love all the read around the apartment Yes . Just one thing, and that is my modest opinion. The tiles used in the kitchen are bit to much, try leaving the wall in same grey tone used throughout, doing so you would have a WOW effect in the kitchen area.  Wink  
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
 [Image: 23_34_2_zps60ce4bc2.gif]   I'm blown away by the entries, such talented people! [Image: 36_1_32v_zps3c378902.gif~original]
[Image: SeaSiggi_zpse76eb3a1.jpg~original]
Received Awards:
Great entries everyone!

Allears I use a camera mod to get around the whole wonky camera up in High rises. It also helps for normal picture taking too.

This is the one I use, but there are others out there.
http://modthesims.info/d/423537
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Thank you so much Kementari!  I tried it out and I love it.  I just wish I'd asked before I tried taking pictures instead of after! Bigsmile 

And thank you Zingaro for your comments.  While I was trying out the new mod I tried your suggestion.  This one's for you! Smile

[Image: Screenshot-6_zps2ryhichf.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
[Image: 1tn4w5.jpg]

[Image: xd9ykk.jpg]

[Image: 213gyd.jpg]

[Image: 33vj3gp.jpg]

[Image: 2ivcz15.jpg]

[Image: 11b21ar.jpg]

[Image: 30rmdk1.jpg]

[Image: 16t3s9.jpg]

east108th: Your stuff is always beautiful and like everyone else, I do like the raised bedroom area.

MsWry: I really like the tropical feel to your apartment but I especially like that tiled kitchen.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
There are some truly beautiful apartments in this thread, its really inspiring me to actually try my hand at this challenge myself.
Allears, I really like the wood cabinets, they are such a nice pattern and add such a nice touch of colour and detail to the plain walls
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
@Allears you are welcome!! Wink

@ThatAtlasChick Love all the bold you colors used. My favorite is the 1st pic.

Well I tried another one. The same building the top floor.  Smile

Exterior: The back yard.

[Image: 2hnwch4.png]

The Interior:

[Image: d67ht.png]

[Image: 212s749.png]

[Image: 2nqr0go.png]

[Image: fk5zrl.png]

[Image: 34gwv4j.png]

[Image: 2lauas3.png]

[Image: 51artk.png]

Any issues  Wink Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Zingaro: That is looking great! It's totally modern and so fresh. Or perhaps it is just my scandinavian bias showing again Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
This challenge is soooo cool. I just love apartments, it so delicious and amusing to decorate them.

This apartment is one of three that I'm decorating, for three girls who are best friends and live in the same lot. All three apartment have the same space, but every one will have their personal tastes on the decor and display.
This one, I've made for a girl inspired in the young Carrie Bradshaw, from Carrie's Diaries, kind of a 1980's colorful and funny, but also very feminine and modern.

It's sims 4, and I forgot to take the overhead views, when I do it, I will update the post with the links. Also, I couldn't take pictures of the restroom and bathroom, because those are very tiny and the pictures didn't got it right, but those are very cute.  Sadsmile  

Update: Overhead views 1 and 2

[Image: Colorful%20apto%201_Fotor_zpsmbpthfcr.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%202_Fotor_zpsbc89ayz9.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%203_Fotor_zpsgzxon0cc.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%204_Fotor_zpsvbn1m0tf.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%205_Fotor_zpsupzn7ktt.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%206_Fotor_zpsm6trmyjc.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%207_Fotor_zps5miodlhv.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%208_Fotor_zps2ew2umph.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%209_Fotor_zpsh6whnysl.jpg]

[Image: Colorful%20apto%2010_Fotor_zpsl9l4nbmx.jpg]
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila