Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Apartment Living (Closes July 26th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Apartment Living (Closes July 26th)
Zingaro - Thank you my friend, your apartment is beautiful as well. I'm taken by the unusual layout, it's very creative.

The painting can be found HERE.
The books can be found HERE.
And the chair can be found HERE.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
@riekus13: I'll take it! - when can I move in?

@Zingaro: I'm really impressed with how open and spacey that tiny apartment looks. great detail work too. love the little breakfast nook (I just might steal that idea). just one issue though - havn't you forgotten a door to the loo?
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
@mrmiss: Thank you  Blush The "weird" layout as a story! I wanted a small dining area, and of course the bath must be included, so came with the idea of incorporating the shower and sink in the bedroom, so separating only the toilet. Since there is no more space of a study, the little breakfast bar works as dual space. The blue paneling walls is a bit of a nuance (part of the old building, left it there to give a touch on personal touch)  Happy giggle

@Kiare: Tks and by all means steal the idea  Smile and the door was not forgotten, if you look really close in the overview, she is there!
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
This looked fun so I wanted to give it a go.

The apartment belong to a teenage girl who got kicked out by her parents for being gay. her grandparents was having none of it, and let her move in in a small attic apartment above their house until her parents come to their senses. 
They don't have a lot of money so they haven't changed the pluming and appliances since their last tenant moved out. The furniture are a mix of stuff from her old room, yard-sale treasures, and cheap new stuff like shower curtains etc.

I hope you like it  Smile  

And as always: Heidy Heidy Heidy

Overview

More Pictures here!! (click me!)

[Image: Screenshot-174.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-166.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-184.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-183.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-167.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-168.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-177.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-173.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-172.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-189.jpg]
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
Kiare I must say I adore you little apartment!!  Heart My favorite pic is the last one, the bag of chips under the bed is a must...  Happy It gives the expression she was reading a book a eating chips and some just knocked a the door, and hurry everything out of the way...  Bigsmile  
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Hello everyone,

It is the first time I participate in a challenge, I hope I have understood all the rules. Here are some pictures of my apartment. I hope you like it !! As you can see, I am completely Custom Content fan.

Sims 4 Build

[Image: 33y140o.png]

[Image: 5z1jx0.png]

[Image: 357k8s8.png]

[Image: 16kx98j.png]

[Image: 28u6vsk.png]

[Image: ae8xeq.png]

[Image: zsu2yu.png]

[Image: 2rm2qdd.png]

[Image: eham49.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendDorm Crazy
Amazing entries everyone.  Inlove

I made small apartment with living room,diningroom,study,kitchen and bedroom.
TS4

[Image: 07-21-15_3-03nbspPM_zpsnqbsypdl.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-55nbspPM-3_zpsvotghdy6.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-55nbspPM-2_zpsq3mvq4ta.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-54nbspPM_zpsdj9ia9ae.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-56nbspPM-3_zpsumgwjsjf.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-56nbspPM_zpsxppsevra.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-57nbspPM-4_zpsrm0wll74.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_2-57nbspPM-3_zpsakozz6v5.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_3-05nbspPM_zpslo8pkxh6.jpg]

[Image: 07-21-15_3-00nbspPM-3_zps5bxgdil0.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Here's mine using TS3 - one bedroom apartment belonging to a sim who's keen on Art Deco:

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20overhead.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20hallway.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20kitchen.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20living%201.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20living%202.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20living%20and%20dining.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20bedroom%201.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20bedroom%202.jpg]

[Image: LS%20Apartment%20bathroom.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being Brave
Hi everyone!
I'm so mesmerized by all the entries here, you guys are so creative! Here's some feedbacks on the last entries but please know that I LOVED everything I've seem, you guys rock!:

@Kiare Everything looks great. I love your styler and I'm completely in love with the bedroom! Wish we had these windows for TS4 *sigh*
@Dinha Gamer Loved how you worked with the colors, the place looks so alive. Nice job! May I ask WCIF the spice jars you used in the 5th pictures?
@viikiita I LOVE YOUR STYLE SO MUCH! It's so modern and neat. It looks amazing like all your interiors do <3
@Tanya9771 I love the color choice and the chic style. Nicely done!

Now to my entry. I made this place for an intern, Sarah, she recently started dating an aspiring chef, the lovely Clarke, which brought more life to her kitchen that was rarely used before due her crazy hours at the hospital.
I decorated a really small apartment called "New York Apartment" by aldrich_lanoevo and it was a big challenge because the apartments are very small, anyways here it is (TS4):

Heidy is highly appreciated!

[Image: un57sO8.png]

[Image: dTDImQa.png]

[Image: YoUE3uM.png]

[Image: HHQ7eqW.png]

[Image: RVQBOjp.png]

[Image: TN9xz8W.png]

[Image: EoMJZh8.png]

[Image: 6l5exFK.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
@dreamteamsims 

God that apartment looks great. I'm loving the dark kitchen and the beautiful lighting (!)
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila