Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Make it Masculine 2.0 (Closes July 30th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Make it Masculine 2.0 (Closes July 30th)
[Image: 2u8wf9k.jpg]
Meet Blake. He just landed his dream job of becoming a Travel Journalist. Blake loves the outdoors, is a great cook and likes to spend his free time hiking with his dog Cody. Blake is good at pretty much everything, you know what Blake isn't good at? Decorating!

The Task
Decorate a space for Blake, you can do a whole house or just one room. Make sure you take into account his personality and hobbies. Oh and don't forget to accommodate for his best bud Cody.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: 30th July 2015

Participation prize

Bedding Recolors by Gardenof TS3

[Image: 2sbjx2t.jpg]
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
[Image: 2jakvar.jpg]

Tell us a bit about yourself Blake.

I love to go Hiking and am pretty good at Photography which will come in quite handy with the new job. I really enjoy having people over for dinner and sharing a nice bottle of wine from my collection (I am a bit of a the wine tasting addict lol). Cody, my dog and best friend, is very much a part of my life, he is going to love traveling with me!
Don't laugh, but I collect rocks. Its a thing I used to do with my dad and now that he's gone I guess its my way of keeping him with me, we were very close. Silly I know but hey we all have our quirks right? lol

What about your design style?

I am not a fan of a lot of clutter but I don't like bare rooms either. As far as colors go I would have to say I am more into Neutrals with pops of color, nothing to bright though.
I like Industrial, Modern, Contemporary, Urban, anything really so long as its not "Girly". No frills and florals lol I am more about comfort than looks. And everything has to be dog friendly lol Cody does love to lay on the couch with me, actually Cody loves to lay on everything who am I kidding. I would like a place to display my rock and wine collections if that's possible, something tastefully done of course lol

Anything else our designers need to know?

Umm, not really. Oh one thing I guess, its a little embarrassing really.
I am currently single but looking for the right girl, and well.... you know I want my bedroom to be kind of romantic, not in a feminine way and not like I am a player or anything like that. Just something that wont make the girl cringe when she walks into the room, if things lead that way if you know what I mean.
Gosh that was rather embarrassing wasn't it?! Blush
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Participants

The Sims 4
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
  • placeholder

* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
I don't really like going first lol but here goes with my TS4 entry, I hope it's what Blake had in mind....

Heidy please

I've decorated a converted factory:
Ground Floor:open plan living, (empty) gallery for collectibles and art/photography
Mezzanine: Open bedroom and bathroom
Basement: Photography studio/office

over head and other random pics on my tumblr here

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io10_r1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io9_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nolsggehGy1s4po2io8_1280.png]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Never mind Blake living there, heck I'd live there.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatSending LoveEA are you kidding?
Woah Green-Girl this space is really great. LOVE the dramatic curtains and the overall color scheme of the place Inlove 
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Thanks so much! (I miss the thank you button still)
Modern industrial is such a cool style, I love it.
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Oh Green-Girl your entry is so wonderful, I love everything industrial-inspired and you really did the style great.
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
@Green-Girl Amazing entry... just adore the living room, area with the big sofa in front the fireplace, is a must :D

Here is my entry TS4.

Exterior:

[Image: 2afmql5.png]

Interior:

[Image: 66ahi1.png]

[Image: iqj1v8.png]

[Image: 2mb5ti.png]

[Image: vovmgx.png]

[Image: 2vvqtk6.png]

[Image: 2nhewbb.png]

[Image: j8kx2g.png]

and that´s all, please  Heidy  Bigsmile
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@Zingaro the exterior is so cool, very modern and I love the color combination. The interior is great, love those big windows  Inlove
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila