Feedback Issue 36
We would LOVE to hear what you think of the issue.

What were your favourite articles?
Which ad did you like best?
Did you like the theme?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Anything else?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I love the new issue! The theme was great, the pictures were gorgeous.
My favorite is The Seeds of Design and I think it should become a regular section. Smile

So, congratulations for the amazing issue!!! Clap
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
Wow.....I really love the layout of this issue!...and the colour theme.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Aah I missed reading the mag!

I really liked the Boho Chic article. I also really liked the interiors from the staff challenge "Color my world"

It was a great issue!
[Image: youlust_zps5af53ff6.png]

[Image: Florence-January2015_zpsrm7fxaf2.png][Image: flo-march_zpseme3icwy.pngoriginal_zpsfyifg5il.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
This issue is genious - as always Clap My fav article is ' The seeds of design ' ,so much inspiration
from those beautiful pictures I got.
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Being Brave

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 928 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 1,452 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 39 macthekat 3 2,295 09-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles