Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I find nice textures for cc and recolors?
Hi everyone!
Like you guys know, the sims 4 doesn't have a "CASTable" tool, which makes creating cc or conversions a bit more difficult IMO. So my question is, Where can i find good textures? Like Wood, Metal, Tissue/Cloth, Modern e etc?
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
I don't really have one place I go. There are some sites like Dreamstime and Shutterstock that offer textures for a charge. I just Google whatever I'm looking for ("fabric texture", distressed wood" etc.) and look for free ones. When I find something I like for a project, I save it in my textures folder for use in later projects Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Hi dreamteamsims, for woodpattern search laminatflooring sites, and samples. For fabric http://www.portobellofabrics.co.uk/ they have alot. Stainless steal is the hardest you google it!

Tile samples http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/page105/Topp...rvice.html

And you get the hang of it! Hope you finde some use of it. Smile
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Long coat with fur hood Sims 4 FusionStylecc 0 66 09-24-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: FusionStylecc
Rainbow Finds New men's clothing collection FusionStyle 0 405 12-14-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: FusionStyle
  Wishes TS3 never ending arch to TS4 Conversion Beica 0 1,618 07-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Beica