Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to build 2.5
[Image: challengemetobuild.gif]

So you fancy yourself a bit of a Frank Lloyd Wright do you? Well step up to the plate and take part in our building challenge to truly stretch those architectural muscles. We know our community will come up with some great challenges for you that will not only make you step out of your comfort zone but also dazzle the rest of the community.

Concept
Challenge me to is a concept here on the forum and here is how it works: The people who are signed up to be challenged can be challenged by anyone on the forum to do a building task that is just for them.

So if you want to become a better decorator/architect sign up for a challenge!
If you have a super idea for a challenge, please challenge someone!

Make sure to state if you got Sims 2 or Sims 3 and what skill level you want a challenge for (beginner, intermediary or expert)

Please focus your pictures on the outdoor pictures, this a building challenge, not a decorating challenge. You are welcome to show us the indoors in the Sims 2/3 picture areas.
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
To be challenged
  • pphoto

Has been challenged
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Completed Challenges 1
Completed Challenges 2
Completed Challenges 3
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Can I be the first to get challenged on 2.5? If so, go easy on me please!
Absent-Minded
Bookworm book
Computer Whiz
Good Sense of Humor
Virtuoso Music

Custom object maker in training!

Received Awards:
Deck the Halls
I came across this pic awhile ago and thought..that's a log cabin?...a pretty cool modern log cabin I have to say..heck I might even make one in sims 3 and upload it...anyways it don't have to look just like it...but close..

[Image: log-cabin-green.jpg]

do you except?.....if this one looks to complicated..I'll go look for something else. Smile
[Image: s3melogo2copy-1.png]
Received Awards:
FeedbackerBeing BraveBirthday WisherChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Oh cool! If you accept and complete, I'd love to download and use!! lol
[Image: signature.jpg]
Misty Blue. 24. Canadian. Loves photography, sushi, and friends & family. Friendly. Over-emotional. Good Sense of Humour. Flirty. Clumsy.

Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyDeck the Halls
I accept! This thing looks really cool, yet not too hard!
Absent-Minded
Bookworm book
Computer Whiz
Good Sense of Humor
Virtuoso Music

Custom object maker in training!

Received Awards:
Deck the Halls
Oh wow that's such a cool looking cabin. You know I keep telling myself I should enter this because I never build and I need some practice but... I'm scared! LoL.
Received Awards:
Okay I would like to be challenged. *shivers*
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
That is a lovely challenge! I accept Smile
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 128,192 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 16,527 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 11,377 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat