Zing's Album
SO... welcome to my TS4 Album Smile Blush  Hi

As promised, the leftovers 3rd entry Apartment Challenge: TS4 and picture spam  Blush Thinking

Exterior:

[Image: 1znvrs7.png]

[Image: 2h5r4ax.png]

Interior:
Lobby and pool

[Image: wvphk0.png]

[Image: 16ibb6a.png]

[Image: 2nqzner.png]

[Image: 1zqyqsi.png]

[Image: 2w74e9w.png]

Apartment:

[Image: 15d44lz.png]

[Image: auzk0y.png]

[Image: 11sgf3l.png]

[Image: 29yimgi.png]

[Image: 2elfi2s.png]

[Image: raujvk.png]

[Image: 2lmmlv4.png]

[Image: 2s7ck92.png]

[Image: sexevp.png]

Overview:

[Image: 282411g.png]

And as always  Heidy bye
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Awesome
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
The weather in Germany in the last fews days, was soon HOT, that it was impossible to be outside and hours in the study & air conditioned, turn into renovating the Goth Manor

I tried to maintained the dark felling of the house, throughout was used dark work and the favorite colours of Mrs Goth. Red & Black.

Warning picture spam  Itwasntme Bigsmile

Goth Manor

Exterior:
Only esthetic.

[Image: 24m6la1.png]

Interior
Ground Floor - Hallway, Drawing Room, Dinning Room & Kitchen.

[Image: s2gzef.png]

[Image: 2m2yplh.png]

[Image: 31770k1.png]

[Image: 96vqti.png]

[Image: 65zfa9.png]

[Image: 263d8r9.png]

[Image: ekoqaa.png]

[Image: n34u3c.png]

[Image: dv7g7.png]

[Image: 28qjrp.png]

[Image: t6fehh.png]

[Image: 3581aux.png]

[Image: sbmplj.png]

End of part one...  giggle
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@macthekat Thank you  Smile

Part two:

The threads were seperated, because I din´t want them to be to heavy to load, due to amount on pictures.

Goth Manor

Second Floor:
First floor Hall/Music Room, Master Bedroom, Daughter´s Room and Bathroom

[Image: 28iuhsg.png]

[Image: 344ujrm.png]

[Image: 2i6idqc.png]

[Image: mm34go.png]

[Image: 2hpos3o.png]

[Image: 2ag17ow.png]

[Image: 30j0mcj.png]

[Image: 1rf4uf.png]

[Image: 257n2ig.png]

[Image: 2mcvl2p.png]

[Image: 30bk03r.png]

End of Part Two...
Upcoming - Son´s Bedroom & Roof Terrace  bye
Received Awards:
Well third and final post...

Goth Manor

Roof Terrace:
Boy Bedroom and Outdoor Space

[Image: v3dpvo.png]

[Image: 2vwfb7a.png]

[Image: 282gpps.png]

[Image: 24njtxj.png]

[Image: 24lmno9.png]

[Image: 2hp3jtf.png]

[Image: 1z2hycz.png]

[Image: 9iwzn6.png]

[Image: 514xw4.png]

[Image: 20a6ji0.png]

[Image: 25ouyja.png]

Overviews:

[Image: 28sh36.png]

[Image: dy88sk.png]

[Image: mw4coy.png]

I conclude the post from Goth Manor! That´s a wrap people... Let the me know what you thing.  Heidy bye Smile
Received Awards:
Though I would post my latest project LOL  Bigsmile

Was always in "love" with Jenba, and I stole her concept on Willow Creek neighborhood Blush  naming it Pleasant Rood (the name can be deceivious), being the first habitant Edda Hollmwood, an Old woman that bought a a small cottage, filling with the last items that she had.

Street & Exterior:

[Image: 2hem1xf.png]

[Image: 20t5kkz.png]

[Image: 286raqh.png]

[Image: 2m34feu.png]

[Image: 2uf4x7n.png]

[Image: 2a7ey6u.png]

Interior:

[Image: jug7kn.png]

[Image: jq2fxw.png]

[Image: 30ll2kw.png]

[Image: wqspdi.png]

[Image: r8a0ld.png]

[Image: 2m4su84.png]

[Image: 2hhoosk.png]

[Image: 25smoe9.png]

So I have added the overview. So that´s all folks  Heidy bye
Received Awards:
After going through your album I'm tempted to load up my Sims 4 game again.  I gave it up not long after installing it.  With no casT and very little cc available it drove me nuts.  But your pictures are beautiful.  I especially love that last little cottage - it's charming and just my style! Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Allears Thank you Smile Inlove !! Well I must say is not easy... but make you be creative to work with the "little" that you have. (2.5gb LOL not much I know), for example; If we had a 60m challenge at the moment, no need to say my room would be 70% empty  Chair. But give it a try there is a lot of CC out there, and good ones.  Nod
Received Awards:
Well the 2nd residents of Pleasant Road have arrived!! Smile 

They are a young couple, He is in business and She is a reporter. 

Exterior:

[Image: dq6621.jpg]

[Image: 303g2lf.jpg]

[Image: 2ica0as.jpg]

Interior:

[Image: 11lqu0h.jpg]

[Image: 264kx75.jpg]

[Image: 105qxya.jpg]

[Image: 24g1v61.jpg]

[Image: nlom6s.jpg]

[Image: 23kq99y.jpg]

[Image: mkws4y.jpg]

Overview:

[Image: 2n8y5ps.jpg]

I must say I am not pleased with the result. For me something is wrong Shake But never the less I posted it  Nod  Any issues  Heidy bye
Received Awards:
Here again... I did the impossible a build a house for TS4, based on this plan, of course with a few "minimal alterations"  Bigsmile I must say was a bit of a nightmare to build it  Nod giggle

For the time being just pictures from the exterior and patio/pool area.

Exterior:

[Image: mlnolk.png]

[Image: wknvjo.png]

[Image: 29by4c5.png]

[Image: 25k2bvd.png]

Patio/Pool Area:

[Image: 28qjah.png]

[Image: j8ksnc.png]

[Image: 2eefn7a.png]

[Image: 2chema.png]

[Image: 14mbdpk.png]

[Image: hrd9mo.png]

[Image: 24dkcgm.png]

Overview:

[Image: 16113z9.png]

Well that is all for now. Could have included the main living area, but the problem I am not enterally satisfied with the result. Some angles are not the best ones, because I do not like to stage the rooms that I photograph. I decorate and them find the best angled to take the photo Smile 
So... any issues  Heidy  bye
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Album Album of ThatAtlasChick ThatAtlasChick 4 409 05-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  SweetCaffeine hyper cluttered decor SweetCaffeine 49 6,453 04-17-2017, 04:41 PM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Dragons and Tea - Kiares Album Kiare 0 192 03-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Kiare