Zing's Album
Your a darling @KatCat
Something I´m working atm, but if I will ever end it, that´s another story :D

[Image: iojeyx.jpg]

[Image: mb3a6b.jpg]

[Image: 2gtdan8.jpg]

[Image: 20psi1z.jpg]

And of course she owns it all  Bigsmile (so sorry but I had to show her  Blush )

[Image: 312dbt2.jpg]

As always  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
That living room, although it has a fireplace, looks like a cool and relaxing place. Honestly, I'd love that to be in my home. And your sim is so pretty.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
That is beautiful!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
OH my!! Thank you my Ladies Smile *bows*

Well here are more pictures from a Chateau I was trying to build (note; trying haha)

The Chateau

[Image: 2qcgoyo.jpg]

The Music Room

[Image: 2q8bvjn.jpg]

[Image: 14xmp0n.jpg]

The Library/Study

[Image: wbwfmw.jpg]

[Image: a0jhv7.jpg]

[Image: a1sheh.jpg]

[Image: 2u9pa54.jpg]

The Media Room

[Image: 2hwn41t.jpg]

[Image: 6r3maf.jpg]

[Image: inc2z4.jpg]

That´s all Smile &  Heidy
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
sooo amazing *.*
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
Agreed...amazing!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Hello everyone!! Well back again, not so fully restored heath (but feeling much better) and some vacations in my home Island Madeira. Here is something that was siting in my folders for ages.  

A small house build for Oasis Springs, hope you all like it. Already in the gallery under #livingsims. If anyone wants the tray files you can download them on my Tumblr Smile

Exterior

[Image: rj4fg3.jpg]

[Image: 15z3xpi.jpg]

[Image: 2e4xehh.jpg]

Interior

[Image: wbzbio.jpg]

[Image: 28hjvgl.jpg]

[Image: fkzkwl.jpg]

[Image: rircbc.jpg]

[Image: 2dipmqf.jpg]

[Image: 2lj0sjc.jpg]

[Image: 24g9lzn.jpg]

That´s a wrap Wink  Heidy
Received Awards:
You do realize that every time I see your pictures I get the urge to reinstall Sims 4 just to build and decorate? LOL Beautiful!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
@KatCat LOL well you should to just that, thank you for the comment.  Heart

Random shot! Love the lighting in game!  Inlove Inlove

[Image: 280786a.jpg]

Heidy
Received Awards:
OMG it has been a long time - Shame on me - 

So here are the leftover from Small Quarters 7.0

[Image: qzkuxi.jpg]

[Image: 2uti3bs.jpg]

[Image: wgsuj8.jpg]

[Image: wjampu.jpg]

[Image: 2llht0i.jpg]

[Image: 2052srt.jpg]

[Image: 21divd4.jpg]

[Image: x1iuj7.jpg]

[Image: wik6ww.jpg]

[Image: 67l6o9.jpg]

[Image: 121382f.jpg]

[Image: 28vy49y.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Album Album of ThatAtlasChick ThatAtlasChick 2 172 03-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Kiare
  Dragons and Tea - Kiares Album Kiare 0 65 03-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Kiare
  Album Deestarrs Sims 4 Album Deestar 16 2,322 01-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Last Post: deestarr1234