Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up
[Image: BraveColor_R4.png]

A triadic color scheme uses colors that are evenly spaced around the color wheel. Triadic color schemes tend to be quite vibrant, even if you use pale or unsaturated versions of your hues. To use a triadic harmony successfully, the colors should be carefully balanced - let one color dominate and use the two others for accent. Remember that you can use tints and hues of the colors.

The triad scheme is another three-color scheme that is easy to execute.  As with the split complementary find the one color you want to use and then locate the other two colors adjacent to the split complementary colors.  For example, the bedroom picture features blue, red and yellow in tints of each hue.  Using three colors in this manner creates another wonderful harmonious look.  The look can be dramatic, warm, cool or soft depending on the tints and shades chosen.

The task
  • Color theory: Triadic Color Schemes
  • Color choice:  Magenta (#EE0480) OR Willow (#BED28D)
  • Function:  Hangout
  • Keywords: Music, grownup, sofa, relax
  • Maximum size: 29 squares
This round we want you to do a hangout space- think that term widely. It could be an living room, a lounge, a café, a bar, a sunroom... whatever you want it to be. Be creative and think outside the box in what type of room you create as well as in how you layout your room. We want to be able to see what kind of work the sim does - do not go for generic.

Please write which color you base your theme of, and which game you have build your room in. Make sure to have enough pictures to actually show your room of and not just a bunch of neat details. We can only give you points for the parts of the room we see in the pictures.

Try some different sites to work with the color wheels - not all of theme  are great at showing shades and tints

Deadline: 22th June 23.59 GMT

Inspiration
Some real world examples of analogous color schemes

[Image: 313a1908f35a85eca117afe11a8d848e.jpg]

[Image: 725c1c589cab95d1ff016bd0c6ee56bf.jpg]

[Image: 87c1b9c6b3d2ec70ad096b11de773766.jpg]

[Image: 5a78e78aca6e08c9157289430f20a25c.jpg]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participation

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hi Mac....are you sure that the colour code for the magenta is correct?....I am getting a more purple than pink colour????...I know monitors can vary etc....the code I get for the colour when you click on it is more of ee0481. Just checking...
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
It is purple on my screen,too.  

Eek...that would give us a colorscheme with purple...and another one with purple. Wink
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
It is meant to be a really bright pink - I will check the color code. It is not meant to be anywhere near purple

Please check the link as well as just the colorcode - that is the one the judges use as a referance when they look at your room. (The code has been changed to #EE0480)

And we are evil - I thought you knew that by now.

Received Awards:
Someone has to go first, so I guess it's going to be me this time Sweating

I envisaged somewhere I'd like to hang out on a Sunday afternoon/evening, a micro bar, close to home, somewhere intimate & relaxing with my love. A place where we could listen to some quiet background music, drink old fashioned cocktails, perhaps eat some exotic aperitif & later walk home, relaxed, ready for the approaching new week.

My entry is TS4, I chose Willow, but with darker tints from this palette.

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io9_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrddnpudf01s4po2io8_1280.png]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Oh my!! Green-Girl your room is stunning.
[Image: youlust_zps5af53ff6.png]

[Image: Florence-January2015_zpsrm7fxaf2.png][Image: flo-march_zpseme3icwy.pngoriginal_zpsfyifg5il.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
wow! i didn't even know TS4 had all that stuff. 
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Thanks guys Smile at last we are getting some variety of CC for TS4!!
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Not sure I did this right but here it is.....I used magenta

TS3 - 28 squares

[Image: 2qx1h54.jpg]

[Image: 2d0h1u0.jpg]

[Image: 531jic.jpg]

[Image: 70coj5.jpg]

[Image: 2ev5ljs.jpg]

[Image: 23wp2tj.jpg]

[Image: zuh5z8.jpg]

[Image: 35jjeyr.jpg]

[Image: 30wqj6d.jpg]

[Image: 2lmxbg1.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss
  Brave Colors: Round 2 - Closed - scores are up macthekat 76 21,558 07-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Last Post: miral