Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
[Image: Banner_zpsukkaqkut.jpg]

It is time to break out the blonde wood and the old world charm. Scandinavian modern style celebrates natural materials as well as cleanly designed furniture. The style came to prominence in the 1930's but continues today in the furnishings of stores like IKEA. Join us in our exploration of what Scandinavian Modern has to offer. 

The Task
Research the style before you start and decorate any room you want (residential or commercial or garden) in Scandinavian Modern.

Consider giving at least two other people in the challenge feedback on their entry

The style
Keywords: White, colorful accents, blonde wood, natural materials, open design
Read more about the style in our Design Style area
Our Pinterest board on the style

The Rules
  • You may decorate any room type you want
  • The room must be in Scandinavian Modern
  • There is no budget
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter as many times as you wish
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Put Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on your pictures, rooms and style.

This challenge will close : November 10th

No gift yet.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I am looking forward to a stack of pictures in one of my favourite styles!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I love it! So, it can be any room? But could it be a shop, too?
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Yes, anything you like.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
I'll be the first with just a small living area, Scandinavian+Industrial, I guessSmile

[Image: SL-1WEB_zpsotiwh8yn.jpg]

[Image: SL_2WEB_zpskymq7qd7.jpg]

[Image: SL-3WEB_zpsguyak0oi.jpg]

[Image: SL-4WEB_zpsiwd1bns5.jpg]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
@LadySpider Wow! That is looking amazing as always. Definitely inspirational.

This is a little project I've been saving up (it's crap against LadySpider!) :

[Image: 345nez4.jpg]

[Image: mseww.jpg]

[Image: 30b1dvs.jpg]

Heidy  please!
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
[+] 8 users say Thank You to saywhat for this post
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
Oooh those are both amazing! I can never pull it off, so I'm a bit jealous!
Received Awards:
Sending LoveFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Both entries are gorgeous, Lady Spider and Saywhat.

I like how you combined the brick and the wooden walls, Lady Spider.

I like how you used light in your room, Saywhat. The only suggestion I have is to choose wooden floors in stead of tiles. Many Scandinavian homes do not have floor tiles other places than in the bathroom, and i think the wood would be a nice contrast to the white walls.
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
Gorgeous entry, saywhat! Don't underestimate yourselfSmile
Thank you, steefjee90 and soliva!
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila