Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
viikiita: That is looking really awesome.
I wonder if the difference between the Danish and the Swedish version is the use of color? The danish version of the style seem to always have at least some color - slashed on accessory or used one 1-2 furniture pieces. Most of the color will often come from pillows, book jackets, plants (so many plants), lamps or perhaps rugs though.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I'm trying it again.

[Image: fy25uu.jpg]

[Image: 2cp6bo0.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
It's a little on the shabby side.

[Image: VWNz1VG.jpg]

[Image: nuxwThR.jpg]

[Image: 5i1Ht6q.jpg]

[Image: aSCZVnf.jpg]
[Image: 140c7dw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to wendy_weird for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthSmall QuartersBeing Brave
wendy_weird: That is looks like: Scandinavian: Gustavian style

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Sims 4
I am not a fan of the yellow light in sims 4. Even if i change it, some white items appears yellowish.

[Image: 12.08.2015_23-48_zpsafewioyb.jpg]

[Image: 12.08.2015_23-48-2_zpsa6uhsqzz.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to soliva for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
soliva: That might be your screen settings, on my screen it doesn't look yellow. It looks great and very right by the way. To my eye you hit the style smack on. You even have Köler vases!

Received Awards:
Hmmm.That could be the case. And thank you. I love scandinavian modern. Smile
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
@soliva :
The problem is I am afraid of copy catting a style without understanding the essence of.Because heat kills my brain.

@macthekat :
I don't have a printerest account so this site is particularily annoying for non-members but I will read closely the subject you wrote about here at LS .It will be a great help for me .
The only thing I learn so far is using white , a colour I am myself over use.I make a giant step.After I have to know the colours etc.A real hiking on the Unknown
.It's always good to learn new things.

@LadySpider :
Thank you for reassuring me .poor Frenchy I am.I have got some aesthetics clichés as using only and exclusively Ikea and Eames and Scandinavian's furniture and designers only.I am surely far away from reality.I am an ignorant and very narrow-minded this time.Excuse my stupidity.Learning interior design is always a quest, a journey and an eternal deep questioning.
I barely know nothing about Northest Europe and my own thoughts makes me scares to enter because it's far quite new to me you see
.I love modern style though.I think Scandinavian is a very beautiful and classy style if I believe your entry and all the newest rooms I see on this thread.

__

ThatAtlasChick

I think the Gustavian Scandinavian can match with the Haussmanian' flat I don't know why :p I think both can be match.
Nice try, sound very elegant !

Minena : Beautiful

steefjee90 : wonderful I really like the simplicity of your livingroom

viikiita : hats off ! Your interiors are always perfect .

wendy_weird : cute dining room .

Soliva : I like a lot your living room .
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
@LadySpider @Wintertime @Green-Girl @macthekat @Kweenie Inlove Heart So much love i got from your lovely comments. Thank you so much! Makes me really happy to hear it from all of you Sun Thank you so much again hugs

[+] 3 users say Thank You to viikiita for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
(08-13-2015, 12:17 AM)macthekat Wrote: viikiita: That is looking really awesome.
I wonder if the difference between the Danish and the Swedish version is the use of color? The danish version of the style seem to always have at least some color - slashed on accessory or used one 1-2 furniture pieces. Most of the color will often come from pillows, book jackets, plants (so many plants), lamps or perhaps rugs though.

The danish design do have more colors and they usually are bright. Just like you said it can be a splash from pillow or even posters.

Danish interiors do also have warm wood texture. I can tell by looking at picture that this is danish interior or swedish or norway too (usually). In Danmark they have many wooden furniture too and its become more popular to decorate with "eco" style.

In general Scandinavia style is more about neutral colors, usually white and black,grey,white and cream. Something more what you might notice is the wooden floor. In Sweden we love wooden floor. It can be any color tone from white to grey and even darker colors. The decoration details are in black and it can be anything like posters,vases and so on. Combination of this colors is making look it more scandinavian.

In Norway they do use more grey tones with white and add golden mirror lamps. Its also more concrete decoration there but its started to spread out to Sweden now.

I guess every country have their own little details that makes it look different but still its scandinavian Smile

Oh i wrote a long story now and i can probably write a book about it lol

I hope i could explain a little bit what scandinavian interiors are about.

PS: sorry for my bad english.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to viikiita for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila