Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
(08-13-2015, 11:44 AM)macthekat Wrote: wendy_weird: That is looks like: Scandinavian: Gustavian style

Link to the pinterest board in the description confused me Rain Eh, I'll probably enter again.
[Image: 140c7dw.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthSmall QuartersBeing Brave
I was inspired by the new Ikea catalog, so here's my second entry (ts3)

[Image: Screenshot-3071_zpsfalt4i0y.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3112_zpsxcqcaxuf.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3141_zpsfnmgkxry.jpg]

Heidy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to steefjee90 for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Another entry :D

[Image: hZqShpc.jpg]

[Image: QbJn1hz.jpg]

[Image: eZiyvv3.jpg]

[Image: QRayb7G.jpg]

[Image: BTTb0ar.jpg]

[Image: YCfbend.jpg]

[Image: VSr4sS2.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to wendy_weird for this post
Received Awards:
So many gorgeous entries already!
I'm still working on mine...
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
WOW WOW WOW guys, some amazing entries here. Wendy, I'm in awe of your shots, gorgeous!
I adore this design style. I love the emphasis on function and space, as well as the organic shapes and light woods of the furniture pieces. The mid century/contemporary modern styling with monochromatic bases and whimsical touches appeals to me no end.
Heidy  Please. 
This is my first entry. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom. TS4. The build is a holiday house in the forest, partially built underground with lightwells and a central basement courtyard as seen in these pics.

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io8_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt5kad2bCC1s4po2io3_1280.png]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Well, I've tried too. I was doing the bathroom also, but I got too tired and decided to leave for a next time.
Hope you like it.  Heidy

It's sims 4.  Coffee

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%2013_zpszida4bq8.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%204_zpsxwfmuoez.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%203_zpsecxibbtk.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%202_zpsmdwiejm7.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%2012_zpskakeibnw.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%201_zpsljjdbsv8.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%205_zps5kekurck.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%207_zpsk6ciyzgh.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%208_zpsg8k9awow.jpg]

[Image: pink%20scandinavian%2015_zpsppxp5xvp.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
I found some time to type my feedback  Coffee  Rofl

@LadySpider - That combination work extremely well! I feel like industrial is more often than not used to define male spaces and this goes to show it can look soft and work like a more gender neutral style as well.

@saywhat - I like the use of yellow and the fact that you used one of my favorite (ts3) tables :D Space looks inviting and clean.

@ThatAtlasChick - I made the same mistake of doing a Gustavian room, I'm a complete noob when it comes to style names. The room has a presence but I feel like there is too much wallpaper, just one wall with patterns will do. The colors and the woods are spot on in my opinion. :D

@Minena - So shiny and clean and bright! I love the chairs you chose and the fact that the floors are all reflective.

@steefjee90 - I love both your rooms, this style is right up your alley and you really own it. :D

@viikiita - You pulled of cluttered with clean and functional. It's a very well thought out place and I like every inch of it.

@soliva - Very simple and incredibly spot on.

@Green-Girl - I really like the layout of the room, the many pillows, the woods you chose and the art...and the general cleanness and reflectiveness of the space that works nicely with the occasional cluttered corner. :D

@SweetCaffeine - Adorable girl space. I like the ceiling beams especially.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to wendy_weird for this post
Received Awards:
Atlas: Smart layout of a small room! The bed, dresser and chair are very scandinavian modern. I would have chosen simple, white walls, and maybe just used wallpaper on only one wall. I would also have used more light in the room. Scandinavian modern often requires very bright rooms.

Wendy_wierd: The room is lovely, but it is as someone said more gustavian than scandinavian modern.
The other room is spot on scandinavian modern. I also love the angle you have shot the pictures in here.

Steefjee90: I love your IKEA inspired room. I especially think the hint of the yellow wall was a good idea. Very scandinavian modern, indeed.

Green-girl: Lovely bathroom and bedroom. I think you have the perfect balance of colours and white/woods here. The coice of concrete in the bathroom really gives an edge to the design.

Sweetcaffeine: That is a very cute design! I am a sucker for pastels mysfelf. Stylevise, I think the kitchen is the best part. The clean simple lines combined with a few hints of colours is very spot on when it comes to my understanding of scandinavian modern.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to soliva for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
@steefjee90 I really love your kitchen. I think with white walls it would look even better. But well done  Yes

@wendy_weird Your pictures are amazing and very scandinavian.  Inlove

@Green-Girl very clean and simpel. Lovely pictures  Clap

@SweetCaffeine very cute and very calm interior. I like it Smile

@soliva Very scandinavia. Its looks amazing!

Well done everyone. Amazing entries. I cant wait to see more entries.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to viikiita for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
@steefjee90 You did well on the Ikea feeling, it does feel like an Ikea showroom! 
@wendy_weird I really like the rack with all the plants and I’m in love with the 4th picture, the one with the view.
@Green-Girl I love all those pillows on the bed, nice entry.
@SweetCaffeine I do think the kitchen fits the style better than the living room. I really like the blue wall with all the shelves.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Melisziee for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterClock RacerGreat ChefBirthday WisherSending LoveBeginner's LuckCopy CatSmall QuartersChild Friendly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila