Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
10X10 Challenge 4.0 (Closes November 1st)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed 10X10 Challenge 4.0 (Closes November 1st)
TS3

(The virtue to failure of photo resizing... god how did this get so hard?)

[Image: 24xla3o.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2381_copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_238_copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2356.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_224.jpg]

Heidy please!
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
[+] 4 users say Thank You to saywhat for this post
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
keyobabie: I especially like the bedroom in your house. Nice colour use! A good tip about taking photos in the sims: Keep all the walls up and take the pictures "inside the house". You will get much closer then, and we will get a better idea of how the house and interior looks.

Ziva: Lovely use of dark colours. I have a hard time pulling that of, but you nailed it.

Blue hopper: I really like the warm, wooden tones you have used. The dining nook also looks very nice.

Riekus13: I like how you combined the funkis style with pops of colours and corners with clutter.

Saywhat: Gorgerous!
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
Decided to try this one again.  Totally different style.  TS3

Overhead floorplans and more pictures http://forum.livingsims.net/showthread.p...#pid114260

Heidy Feedback is always welcome.

[Image: 101_zpsaud5ay8t.jpg]

[Image: 102_zps1vegvojc.jpg]

[Image: 103_zpsklxnejhv.jpg]

[Image: 104_zpsi7tjjuff.jpg]

[Image: 105_zpsn3ruobcz.jpg]

[Image: 106_zpsftehcmlx.jpg]

[Image: 107_zpsxtve1fhe.jpg]

[Image: 108_zps0tbcorkw.jpg]

[Image: 109_zpsfgqbyujx.jpg]

[Image: 110_zpszh6xmmvl.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I love the mexican house, Allears!

I decided to go for a smaller floor plan this time...

TS2

[Image: tent01_zpsasajudxb.jpg]

[Image: tent02_zpsqrounuaq.jpg]

[Image: tent03_zpstaom09wi.jpg]

[Image: tent04_zps4hq1cxo7.jpg]

[Image: tent05_zpssakwsfub.jpg]

[Image: tent06_zpszvkydg18.jpg]

[Image: tent07_zps2ij3rqic.jpg]

[Image: tent08_zpsdm1kpr7c.jpg]

[Image: tent09_zpshei9lc6k.jpg]

[Image: tent10_zpsa2d2obyt.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Thank you Riekus13! Smile

I really like the rustic feel to your house.  The sleeping loft is especially cozy!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Hi, I always loved doing the 10x10 challenges and got so inspired by all these talent on this forum. it is amazing how much you all can do on such a small area.

Allears; It is a very cosy house, like the colors thru the whole house!

keyobabie; Having the houses bedroom as a loft will make it look airy.

Ziva; I really like the urban feel to the whole flat.

BlueHopper; Beautiful warm lighting in the pictures.

riekus13; As always beautiful picture and spot on styling, looks really spacious.

soliva; I like all the pastel, and open plan.

saywhat; As always beautiful, I like the textures you are using on walls and items. Pictures are always like ads...

Allears; I find it very odd that it ain't more mediterranean/mexican houses build in the sims, cause there really is a warm and cosy feeling to the style, and I like the colors!

riekus13; Doing it all in white makes it look bigger than it is! Lovely!

Here is my go a maisonette.
Heidy

TS4

[Image: 1_zpsafkcrapg.jpg]

[Image: overview1_zpst1wbulgv.jpg]

[Image: 4_zpsicqeqq73.jpg]

[Image: 3_zps2enxiax6.jpg]

[Image: 02_zpsp1sctn86.jpg]

[Image: overview2_zpsokfigd5u.jpg]

[Image: 22_zpswfufae2o.jpg]

[Image: 03_zpsyx00yoyg.jpg]

[Image: 05_zpscwih65os.jpg]

[Image: 08_zps46tgwims.jpg]

A few more pictures here; http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/Enlas_...t=3&page=1
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
Enla  I really like the arches and overhead beams.  Those touches give it a nice style.

And I'm amazed how many rooms you worked into the second floor.  You got a lot in, and yet everything is spacious - none of the rooms seem at all cramped.   Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
These little houses look so amazing.  I usually build huge houses since I live in a small house Smile  I LOVE my little irl house, but I get to get grandiose in sims and I love it.  Looking at these reminds me how awesome little houses are.

For mine, I built with Sims 4 and I decided to build in Granite Falls to make a nice cabin for my story family to visit.

[img][Image: 8x9f07.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: ajmfma.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 24vm9o2.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: fpcks5.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: kbsqp5.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 28ap6yw.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: kejfx3.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 21ju9nd.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 6rrrsn.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: bgbhar.jpg][/img]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SelaronoSIms for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter
When I read the participants will build on a 10X10 area, I thought the area was too small to build something to actually live in but I was wrong. I was able to build a nice house with everything a sim needs in it. And it's almost totally playable!  Rock

You can find more pictures on my simblr.
(some feedback would be very nice Heidy )   Happy

[Image: tumblr_nu3qt068aG1si4u2oo1_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3qt068aG1si4u2oo4_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3qt068aG1si4u2oo2_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3qt068aG1si4u2oo3_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3ruq0HVU1si4u2oo3_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3ruq0HVU1si4u2oo1_1280.png][Image: tumblr_nu3rbqoQnR1si4u2oo2_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nu3rbqoQnR1si4u2oo1_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nu3sg2qtbt1si4u2oo1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nu3sg2qtbt1si4u2oo2_1280.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to LaurenKett for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveSmall Quarters
LaurenKett   I really like the the way you elevated the bedroom area so that it's a definite separation from the living area.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila