Pink Rabbit
[Image: topimage.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-405.jpg]

Six­ty­teen has once again in­spired me to build a house. This time it a fair­ly small mid-​cen­tu­ry in­spired home. It got two bed­rooms and one small bath­room, the rest is open planed. There is also a small room in the base­ment that is live­able – or you can use it as a hobby room.

[Image: screenshot-406.jpg]

[Image: screenshot-411.jpg]

Download

[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 4 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Very nice, thank you!!
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterChatty CathyBirthday WisherTutorial WriterEA are you kidding?
Cute house mac! Heart
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Thanks Guys - you can get 101 house building on skype if you want Wink

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Cute new house Mac. You do such beautiful modern lots Heart
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
This is so nice. I love homes on multiple levels and this one is awesome! Love it!
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
Ooooh, Mac, I will have to take you up on your 101 building tips. I'm TOTES on Skype. Same user-name and everything. Smile

Basically, I ADORE this. I might have to download it and use it. I'm really quite hesitant to download houses, really.
Received Awards:
Challenge RocketeerColor Lover
I don't think mine bits... I will just find you on skype Smile I am playing the house right now - having fun with Sixtyten's hood again.

Can you give me a little more info on your skype thing... there are 200 TOTES on skype...

Received Awards:
LOL, sorry, that was my bad. Totes (when I say it) means Totally. My username is Shannachka. (Sorry about that!)
Received Awards:
Challenge RocketeerColor Lover
Thank you everyone! I am really glad you liked that, I wasn't quite sure about it my self.

I got another house for you!

[Image: screenshot-452.jpg]

Download

and another one - this is from Challenge me to Build

[Image: screenshot-473.jpg?1082835688]

Download

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update TS3 from Blackypanther Kosmo 603 103,831 Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Kosmo
  Updates Beautysims 2015 Antonia* 41 10,081 08-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Blackbeauty583
  WhiteDot's Tumblr updates WhiteDot 15 3,713 04-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Last Post: WhiteDot