Pink Rabbit
Right... you just pay the plane ticket :P
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I can see it has been a while since I updated this... I have a number of modern buildings that has been out for a while. I will just post a single pic from each of those and a link. I also have two new really neat community lots that I will post more details on in a new post. I hope you find something you like Wink

[Image: screenshot-989.jpg]

Torpabo – A Swedish Farmstead

[Image: screenshot-114.jpg]

#NotAStarter

[Image: Screenshot-1215.jpg?resize=800%2C359]

#AStarter

[Image: Screenshot-158.jpg?resize=800%2C466]

The Modern Sanctum

[Image: Screenshot-279.jpg?resize=800%2C374]

Mid-century 4 bedroom home – Remake

[Image: Screenshot-280.jpg?resize=800%2C435]

Boxy modern – remake

[Image: screenshot-301.jpg]

Tiny Modern

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Today I got a bakery for you! It is made to fit Monte Vista but I think it would fit into a lot of worlds. It uses the new bakery set form the store.

[Image: Screenshot-586.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-602.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-604.jpg]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
So I build a second store using the new bakery set. This time it is a tea pavillion in the middle of a romantic park.

[Image: Screenshot-623.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-629.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-639.jpg]

I also wrote up a little how to guide on how to build with the set. Sadly it is not that intuitive. I had to do a bit of testing before I had it all figured out. I hope I can spare the rest of you a few of my mistakes.
The guide

[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
[Image: Screenshot-687.jpg?resize=800%2C448]

[Image: Screenshot-694.jpg?fit=848%2C1024]

[Image: Screenshot-707.jpg?fit=848%2C1024]

[+] 4 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
That tea pavilion looks so cosy and welcoming, and the shape is so cute!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I build a little consignment marked for my medieval sims using the cirrus set from the store.

[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-38.jpg]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
I know, I know, it has been forever since I updated my blog and embarrassingly I actually was sitting on some ready made CC, that just needed previews. When I noticed that I also decided to go make some more CC because Kiare wanted even more calendars - I think she is an addict of some sort.

They are a number of calendars - they all have around 12 recolors

[Image: Screenshot-417.jpg]

Download the Workaholic Calendars

[Image: Screenshot-2852.jpg?resize=604%2C377]

[Image: Screenshot-294.jpg?resize=604%2C377]

[Image: Screenshot-315_1.jpg?resize=604%2C377]

Download the 4 foodie calendars 

[Image: Screenshot-255.jpg?resize=604%2C377]

Download japanese calenders

[Image: Screenshot-239.jpg?resize=604%2C377]

Download the hopeless romantic calendars

My wordpress sucks right now (annoying uploading issues) so I will upload the rest later in the week but this it for tonight - tired

Received Awards:
I have now added the rest of the calendars that I made

Received Awards:
I always download all your Simlish calendars, thank you for these new ones =)
[Image: youlust_zps5af53ff6.png]

[Image: Florence-January2015_zpsrm7fxaf2.png][Image: flo-march_zpseme3icwy.pngoriginal_zpsfyifg5il.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySending LovePhotographer of the MonthFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update TS3 from Blackypanther Kosmo 595 100,154 07-21-2017, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Kosmo
  Updates Beautysims 2015 Antonia* 41 9,627 08-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Blackbeauty583
  WhiteDot's Tumblr updates WhiteDot 15 3,604 04-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Last Post: WhiteDot