WhiteDot's Tumblr updates
Hello world! Small step for humanity but big one for me  Bigsmile

After stalking so many of you on Tumblr from the shadow (ninja style) i've created my own account there. It killed quite amount of my nervs and one whole afternoon because if anything i'm not good with html codes and social networks xD but it's here. Still a bit sad and empty but i'll fill it up with time.

http://whitedotsims.tumblr.com/

(ignore teh silly name i beg you)

Do follow me if you wish i'll share photograpy, my creations (lots for download) and cc finds there. And poke me with your accounts so i can stalk you in bright sunshine from now on XD
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Love that pic! I am not on tumblr so I cant follow, but I will try to remember to check yours giggle
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Thank you glad you like it! Happy Your blog is also on my stalking list xD time ago when i was searching for inspiration (i was building row house type of apartments) i stumbled across picture of Brownstone apartment that you did and since then i'm hooked.
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
It is beautiful!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Thanks macthekat ^^ (for support on Tumblr aswell!)

I have a small update: house i've been working on past few days is now available for download + new pictures Shake

[Image: screensahot-28.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
There's been few updates since my last post - from pictures to some tips and random blurbs Smile so i invite you on tour :D
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
I've added two new lists of my favourite CC finds: stoves and sinks, appliances Smile enjoy!
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
(08-24-2015, 01:57 PM)Ursek Wrote: I've added two new lists of my favourite CC finds: stoves and sinks, appliances Smile enjoy!
Oh I love favourite CC lists!  Thank you thank you and your first aid kit for TS3 has all the essentials I cant live without.
Received Awards:
New FriendSending Love
That's great to hear :D glad to be of use xD well this should make you happy - i've just posted another one aaand probably will be there one more today Smile take care!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Ok new favourite CC posted - this time dining tables - be warned there's 30 of them X.x
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update TS3 from Blackypanther Kosmo 608 113,344 09-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Kosmo
  Updates Beautysims 2015 Antonia* 41 10,682 08-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Blackbeauty583
  Pink Rabbit macthekat 239 66,552 07-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Last Post: florence