Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Tablescape 5.0 (Closes 4. November 2015)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Tablescape 5.0 (Closes 4. November 2015)
@SweetCaffeine both of your entries are gorgeous. The wedding set up is so pretty, love what you did with the mr & mrs table so much. Your Harry Potter table is fantastic as well.

Allears Your setting looks like fun for kids and adults.

Inspiration:
[Image: 00df8d66080a88d48002ff63ac13bf2d_zpsmmiusnwa.jpg]

TS3:

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvtja8ZkZ31sh8vu8o8_1280.png]
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 5 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
SweetCaffeine i love how detailed everything is. From "mr & mrs" sign to all the cutlery and flowers and lights.. Ahh just dreamy! Your color palette is also lovely.

Allears yours looks like fun to me too. I really like seeing all those pumpkins in different shapes and uses - plus those hay bales in the background really adds that final touch.

BlueHopper i can't even... I'm blown away :D! First association i had was Addams family dinner time xD
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
My Inspiration Pic:
[Image: long-horn-skull-and-horns-linda-phelps_zpst3rffspi.jpg]

TS4

[Image: 10-08-15_7-25nbspPM-2%20copy_zps4mw41vwl.jpg]

[Image: 10-08-15_7-44nbspPM%20copy_zpszaecp70d.jpg]

[Image: 10-08-15_7-43nbspPM%20copy%20copy_zpsxisonsgg.jpg]

[Image: 10-08-15_7-43nbspPM-2%20copy_zpsk0rhypsv.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to viikiita for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Could I get an inspiration picture? Smile
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
I've lost a lot of motivation for sims recently, real life keeps getting in the way  Thinking But I found some Halloween themed challenges over on Tumblr that sound fun, and one of them was Candy themed. So I decided to take it a bit further and do a Tablescape entry with the same theme, so here it is ;3

[Image: 5OGSyOh.jpg]

[Image: rj7wqLL.png]

[Image: FBglfPv.png]

[Image: WT73YGh.png]

[Image: kbKH2ZB.png]

[Image: ORNMulb.png]

[Image: bNXoc1n.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Oh man, I'm so late to this, but may I have an inspiration pic please! I don't mind trying something a little out there for this challenge. All the entries are looking so great. I really dig Allear's Halloween party with its warm, rustic feel, and Wintertime's entire fundraiser banquet setup.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to smillachan for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outSmall QuartersChild FriendlyFeaturedOn a PlatterGreat Chef
lynhuh
[Image: 1aa95853f2ec0caa3fe3844f02c86ac0.jpg]

smillachan
[Image: 5ba88cd258de9c027d0256bbcba027e8.jpg]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
[Image: npkvut.png]

I was inspired to make a room by this messy setting of different dishes.
I know. It looks nothing like the photo. Whoops!

[Image: 2uzz5aw.jpg]

[Image: a9j4k.jpg]

Of course  Heidy please!
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
[+] 1 user says Thank You to saywhat for this post
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
@viikiita, If I have a picture like this I don't know if I could make so beautiful table. But you did. Congrats!
@wintertime, your table is so jolly and colorful! I love it! Sun
@saywhat, your work is very stylish. I like how you made pictures. Amazing style!

There are so many beautiful entries here so I can't but try to do something too.
Could I have an inspiration picture too please?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ellle for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I think I would like to do one more before this closes and in TS4 if I can manage, so could I have an inspiration picture please  Wink
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila