Allears' Album
I finally decided to start an album for some of those extra shots I always seem to have lying around.

To start off, here are some extra pictures from my latest challenge - the Mixed 10x10.  Warning:  Picture overload!

The floorplan

[Image: b1_zpsz8vfqnug.jpg]

[Image: b2_zpshzwzhvfy.jpg]

The reading nook at the top of the stairs

[Image: b3_zpsgxzu1vlf.jpg]

Bathroom

[Image: b4_zpskajcauyj.jpg]

Office area

[Image: b5_zpsm9tptcwa.jpg]

Bedroom

[Image: b7_zpsf0sskrkd.jpg]

[Image: b8_zpsqalykild.jpg]

Kitchen

[Image: b9_zpsdlaczsz0.jpg]

[Image: b10_zpsuxq5cgeu.jpg]

Dining area

[Image: b6_zpsmcsc1ajb.jpg]

[Image: b11_zpsrw8abd7v.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
It looks really cosy and relaxing - even with all the different patterns and colors you kept it all connected if you know what i mean. Great job! Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Thank you Ursek! Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Beautiful I enjoy the simplicity and the colour mix in your rooms.Not too much cluttered, you stayed in the spirit of the game.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
That bedroom looks so cozy. Your pictures are always so lovely to look through, you always use such a different mixture of colours Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Entered another 10x10 Challenge - and had lots of pictures left over!

Heidy Always welcome.

[Image: 201_zpsgzxnystn.jpg]

[Image: 202_zpshncu99qs.jpg]

[Image: 203_zpsfxyhgrgs.jpg]

[Image: 204_zps00ol2nni.jpg]

[Image: 205_zpsxbq67xbz.jpg]

[Image: 206_zpsjm387wzq.jpg]

[Image: 207_zpsidcog0mk.jpg]

[Image: 208_zpsrrg51ny7.jpg]

[Image: 209_zpsgmrr6r9g.jpg]

[Image: 210_zpsedyna9k0.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
It looks great! It definitely looks bigger than 10x10, that's for sure. And the colours are so lovely and warm, it has such a nice homely feel to it
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
(09-01-2015, 11:33 AM)Wintertime Wrote: It looks great! It definitely looks bigger than 10x10, that's for sure. And the colours are so lovely and warm, it has such a nice homely feel to it

Indeed, depend on how the house is furnished, sometimes you really got the feeling you're a big space in front of you.

__
Nevermind I like the atmosphere of the house.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
And yet another 10x10 challenge with left-over pictures!

[Image: 26_zpsmlu7alqz.jpg]

[Image: 25_zpsi49rdfml.jpg]

[Image: 24_zpsous2shd2.jpg]

[Image: 23_zpsquw4z7pr.jpg]

[Image: 22_zpsazciqysa.jpg]

[Image: 21_zpsrn0e8trj.jpg]

[Image: 20_zpss22u1e7b.jpg]
Received Awards:
Awhile back, I started a project to make a mobilehome park.  I never finished it, but I recently found this mobilehome that I built.  This was before I discovered OMSP so it's a little bare, but I liked the way it turned out.

[Image: Screenshot_zpsisfnjvgd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4_zpsydkix82b.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5_zpsopbvc6b4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7_zps5fjbtuot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8_zps9zzx2iw0.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9_zpshdtftcyi.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10_zpsgqp0va7r.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13_zps3umvpzao.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19_zpsw2wncbd0.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12_zps6pgmze3r.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mech's album mechbutterfly 96 19,142 09-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: techangy
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 7,044 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 24,080 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat