Display Window (Closes 9th of November)
[Image: erc4md.png]

There is always something that makes us stop in front of a Display Window. The process of dressing these big windows is not easy, and takes time and artistic minds. Some tell us stories,  some are minimalistic, some are over dressed, but never the less they always cause an huge impact. 

The Task

Decorate a Display Window, does not matter what branch of business, it can be fashion, furniture or even a car stand... Just let your imagination flow. It can have as a back ground the store, or it can be totally enclose. The store can be playable or not.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You my enter as many times as you want
  • No budget
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Participation prize:

Viikiita was so kind to donate a prize for the challenge, it consist of two set´s TS4 only

Set one consist of large Chanel posters (no game preview, but they look amazing in game!)

[Image: yme1j.jpg]

Set two consists on fashion recolours with in-game preview.
For them to appear in you game need the following meshes from black-lelinacherienumberswoman

[Image: 1z6z19g.png]

This challenge will close: 9th of November
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Participants 

The Sims 4
  • viikiita1st
The Sims 3
  • ThatAtlasChick 1st
  • angrycat1st
  • Naitomea_Sims - 1st
  • Hol1st
The Sims 2
  • riekus131st
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Oh so I now have an excuse to have one of my sims have a new store - awesome
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Just a little reminder especially for the veterans here :D

With the 3 different iterations of the Sims games, the vast amount of CC and the amazing picture editing available out there it gets very hard for me to tell who is entering with which game nowadays giggle
It really helps me to not only moderate the participants but if your picture gets nominated for POTM (and I need to tag which game was used) if you can put down which game you are entering with. All I need is 3 little letters TS2, TS3, TS4

Some I can tell automatically, some of you I remember only play with one particular game, but most... I just cant tell! lol If you see your name entered under the wrong game please do tell me for if I need to check back here to see which game was used for tagging I don't want to get it wrong.
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
[Image: de2w49.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@ThatAtlasChik Love what you did with the window, a bakery store very original. The green tiles was a nice touch  Yes
Received Awards:
[Image: 150815_zpszimgv0ri.jpg]

ts3
This is my WIP cafe. I'm not really sure it fits this challenge so if it's not I'll delete my post.
[+] 10 users say Thank You to angrycat for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersPhotographer of the Month
I don't think I could walk past that cafe with all those tempting pastries and cakes, @angrycat. I'd definitely have to peek inside, it looks so inviting and yummy  Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
@angrycat I must say that´s fits totally to the challenge!!!  Inlove  Inlove I said "let your imagination flow" and you did... Perfect BTW can I place a order??  Happy
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
Here is my entry ...inspiration pic is here

And yes, it is Japanese again LOL - I'm still filling up Iwo Shiro my Japanese world so this little consignment store needed a bit of TLC in the display area.

[Image: Screenshot-36_zps5ikq0qwu.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-41_zpsosf1ehbq.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-40_zps2dxin7tr.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-39_zps7p2x3uqd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-43_zpsk1ig3y68.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-42_zpsaaygiqgo.jpg]

Heidy please
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 9,126 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 7,528 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 7,611 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat