Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Wintertime's Scrapbook
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Wintertime's Scrapbook
I figured it was about time for me to start a little scrapbook to post some of my pictures. I only play sims3 right now, and I spend far too much time building and decorating than actually playing the game.  I hope to get sims4 in the next few months but its still quite expensive just to buy for decorating reasons. 

I play between worlds, redoing lots and building new homes. Right now, I'm playing between a remake of Bridgeport and a lovely little empty world by the name of Porto Estivo. I'll be posting pictures of lots I build and decorate in both worlds, so keep tuned! 

Wintertime <3
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
So to kick off my new album I will share some pictures from a challenge I recently entered here, the Design Firm. The task was to decorate Bluehopper's apartment. I did the challenge in Bridgeport, I edited a premade apartment and love how it turned out

[Image: U8WWAMu.png]

[Image: brgKWCr.png]

[Image: hTmc5mz.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Oh looks amazing i love your color scheme - view and light on last picture is simply stunning =D
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
@Ursek, thank you! <3 I'm really happy with the colours and textures, and how well they mixed together Smile
Received Awards:
I've recently started looking at EA worlds because I've never really bothered with them before. Yesterday I loaded Isla Paradiso and found a cute little hut / shack on one of the islands and decided to renovate it. As I was working on it I realized the house itself was 10x10 so decided to enter it in the current challenge going on. The decking area out front makes the foundation larger than the house, but everything a sim needs is inside the house. I will probably put it up for download at a later date :3

[Image: B8Gy909.png]

[Image: Rq5Tt5c.png]

[Image: Gh9jSdk.png]

[Image: ZduC4b1.png]

[Image: iGa9mB3.png]

[Image: n6UnBW9.png]

[Image: ipwr4Cw.png]

[Image: FjOSSPc.png]

[Image: gFLeczC.png]

[Image: JfkR7KQ.png]

[Image: IKtX2B8.png]

[Image: IHVzCEu.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Flower power! :D Love your landscaping skills i couldn't for life of me create such beautiful and realistic loooking garden. This is very inspiring - thank you <3
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
wonderful albums so far.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
I love your 10x10 house and I'm really, really loving your blue bathroom! The kitchen herb pots are really cool too. It makes it look like someone really lives there, like in real life! And I love the garden, too! I love everything.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
@Ursek - Flower power indeed! I use waaaaay to many flowers in all my builds. Thank you for the lovely comment though, I love landscaping. Although in real life, I really struggle to keep plants and flowers alive for a week  Itwasntme

@Kweenie - thank you! I completely forgot about it actually, so I've got a lot of unshown pictures to throw in here soon

Nuclearwaffles - I really love how the little house turned out too, it was quite charming. Unfortunately I deleted the save by accident, clever me but I will remake it at some point and actually use it for a sim to live in too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I finally got round to working on my Spotlight on Colour entry, I still don't like the colour I was given so it was a challenge to work with it. But I love the counters, no idea where they came from but there they were in the catalog Itwasntme

[Image: Jj6NeHN.png]

[Image: 9Mm47Vf.png]

[Image: n2FgUlO.png]

[Image: atCcmZ5.png]

[Image: PRsUvNM.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
No problems I am myself a not so prolific interior designer with this game .I only worked on 3 houses , my inspiration lacks Smile

I love the kitchen you posted lately.I love brown in this game.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kweenie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat