Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Style By Board (Closes: September 28th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Style By Board (Closes: September 28th)
[Image: style%20by%20board_zpsiu0nh37w.jpg]

Style boards can be an incredible source of inspiration for any room in the house. They come in all styles and colors and are great starting points for any decorating project. Challenge yourself to decorate a space using a style board as your base 

The Task
Participants will be provided with a style board at random for either a requested room or one chosen by challenge host, and are to use the board as a base for the room. Get as close to the style and mood of the board as possible and expand upon it as much as you want. 

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Ask for a style board
  • Request a room or ask for a random room
  • Either link to or repost a picture of your style board in your post
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: May 1st Ongoing for the Summer

Participation prize
TBD

I will be linking most of my boards from Pintrest but Polyvore is also a great source if you would like to check out what style boards are and get a feel for what this challenge will entail. 
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 3 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Participants 

The Sims 4 The Sims 3 The Sims 2 * = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
This looks cool! Could I have a board? Random room is fine Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
I'd like a board too pls. No particular room in mind, so whatever room you throw my way, I'll take it. Happy
Received Awards:
FeaturedPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Can I have a board too? You can choose the room Smile
Received Awards:
Sending LoveFeaturedBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherOn a Platter
Sounds challenging...I like it!

May I please have a board and a room?
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Wow! It sounds very interesting! I'd like to participate too. Any board please. Sun
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Can I have a board, please?
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
kitkat:

[Image: f9e3d780fc0cb783cefed45ac681bb71_zps6n9l4nuc.jpg]

meganfranc:
[Image: blue%20i%20style%20-%20VintagePreppyLitt...wsdkho.jpg]

steffjee90:
[Image: 6b92cc8d22d0b3c755d755a01b048238_zpsmk7fukcu.jpg]

reikus13:
[Image: bdafd47a44bc5e2a6697e16386ed5c0d_zpsyj1udtrb.jpg]

Elle:
[Image: b58a4be1f47588eb5e155ddcd6211b46_zpshfilkwfq.jpg]

LadySpider:
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsqgfgfxmq.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Can I have a board and room please Blue?
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Raised from the DeadChild Friendly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila