Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Garage Life 2.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Garage Life 2.0
Heart 
Great entires girls. I loved the colors. I'll be checking this post often for inspirations Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Camille for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendGreat BuilderFeedbackerThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterSending LoveBirthday WisherWish FulfillerDorm CrazyChild FriendlyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
I would so live there right now Ninja. I love it! You are just too awesome.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
BluePoet - I like the yellow and black and that you put all those windows at the desk area. It´s an awesome bright place now. Smile

Ninja - I totally agree with RD. Clap You are a genious in decorating.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
I just have to say - STUPID COMPUTER! Geesh. I was mostly done my first attempt and my n-hood decided it didn't like me (or my new custom content, one of the two) and I had to start all over. First I had to figure out which CC was causing the problem, then start a new n-hood. Anywho-

RD - I love the fireplace wall. So cool! Nice kitchen and great layout.

moxxa - I love how you used the angled wall in the bedroom to create a table. Very neat. I can't believe you even had room for a piano. Wow.

BluPoet - the study works great for two people. Great setup. Nice setup for siblings starting out by sharing a small garage apartment.

Ninja Unicorn - the colors work really well and the walls that are plain cinderblock ads so much to the space!

On to my entry -

[Image: GL2a-10-1.jpg]

This is the home of Jayson and his teen-aged daughter Karmen. Jayson is very athletic and dreams of becoming a professional sports player. Karmen is a good daughter, even if her gothic tendencies scare Jayson just a little.

Living/kitchen/dining/entry area
[Image: GL2a-08-1.jpg]

[Image: GL2a-07.jpg]

[Image: GL2a-09-1.jpg]

[Image: GL2a-01-1.jpg]

Karmen's bedroom
[Image: GL2a-06-1.jpg]

[Image: GL2a-05-1.jpg]

Jayson's bedroom
[Image: GL2a-03.jpg]

[Image: GL2a-02-1.jpg]

Bathroom
[Image: GL2a-04-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to esjai for this post
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat
More great entries!!
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterChatty CathyBirthday WisherTutorial WriterEA are you kidding?
Esjai- I love how masculine your space is! Nice use of deep tones with a few bright pops here and there. Karmen's room would scare any parent. Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BluPoet for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
esjai I really like the browns you used, rich but not too dark. The backyard looks so cozy, wish you had a few shots of that too Wink
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pixelpixie for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterAnd unicorns
BluPoet - What a wonderful entry! I am in love with the kitchen and the office space you created for the twins.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilybox for this post
Received Awards:
I'm glad it came across as masculine. I do way more decorating for females than males in my sims, so I wanted to challenge myself. The kitchen is still fairly feminine, but Jayson also really likes the outdoors, so I figured the colors would work for him, too. Smile

Pixelpixie, I've posted four outdoor pictures to my album.
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat
esjai, that's a nice space for a man! I love the colour scheme Smile
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Darkshines for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila