Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Garage Life 2.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Garage Life 2.0
esjai - I totally adore the girls room. Heart It#s an awesome small place for the Jaysona nd his daughter.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Your homes are so wonderful! I'm so jealous.

I actually just discovered OMSP so I tried to use it as much as I could without over-doing it (if that's possible).

Alright well here's my Sims; Gina and her daughter Leela.

[Image: Screenshot-37.jpg]

And here's their home!

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]

If you want to know more about Leela and Gina, and see more pictures of their house visit my Sims 3 blog at:
Sara's Sims

I needed some place to upload my pics. XP

Sara's Sims
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterDorm CrazyAnd unicorns
Mac4397: You must have been posting around the same time I did! I love the colors you used, so rich (and personally some of my fav colors too)

My garage is being lived in by Berlin Fine and Callalie Moore. Berlin wants to be a movie star and Callalie a musician, but their real professions are is being socialites. They don't need a big home because they spend much time at clubs and usually eat out, but the time that they do spend at home they like to read about themselves in magazines, primp their hair and faces, and just enjoy some relaxation in a place other than next to a pool. They live together but are they a couple? The Sunset Star gossip magazine says they are; But both Berlin & Callalie have declined to comment.

Berlin: Flirty, Dramatic, Excitable, Charismatic, & Friendly
Callalie: Eco-friendly, Flirty, Absent Minded, Virtuoso, & Childish

Overview:
[Image: Screenshot-674.jpg]

Berlin (black hair) reacting to Callalie's Bass music
[Image: Screenshot-658.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-666.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-669.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-670.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-665.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-659.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-660.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-663.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-673.jpg]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
mac4397 - Ay, I adore the bathroom and the colours you used! Great work. Smile

Eronoel - This place is so stylish and I like the pic with the IT bag in front. Heart
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
mac4397 - such yummy colors!

Eronoel - I'm pretty much going to need know right this minute where you got that large picture third screenshot from! Oh and your room is of course lovely.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
mc4397 I love the angled up corner of your roof, it is really retro and I love retro. Interior is very warm and inviting

Eronoel I like that everything is wood tectured with accents of purple. Very cool
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pixelpixie for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterAnd unicorns
(02-18-2011, 09:12 PM)RepulsiveDesire Wrote: Eronoel - I'm pretty much going to need know right this minute where you got that large picture third screenshot from!

I was just thinking the same thing! Bigsmile

renee

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterHoarderCopy CatEA are you kidding?
[Image: 5459283768_841622f3ca.jpg]

[Image: 5459283568_7afd02204f.jpg]

[Image: 5458676137_3137970b13.jpg]

[Image: 5459283278_9246e4d31b.jpg]

[Image: 5459283158_b1f8ed5b95.jpg]

[Image: 5459283042_feb77e4e34.jpg]
Received Awards:
Small QuartersDorm CrazyAnd unicornsCopy CatColor Lover
mc4397 - I really like how simple yet welcoming the front yard is. I don't think you overdid it with OMSPs at all. Good job.

Eronoel - The fact that there are no fullly closed off rooms (except for the bathroom) works really well with your design. If I had to guess, I would say they are a couple since there is only one bed! Smile

Lady Christine - Very nice and elegant. It really doesn't look like a former garage at all. I never would have thought of doing the kitchen that way, but it really works!

Here is my second attempt, and I tried to keep it a totally different style from my first attempt. This is the home of Abi and Leslie. Abi loves nature, is a good cook and a tinkerer. She is laid back and casual. Leslie, however, is a little more formal. She's charismatic and has star quality. They wanted something that suited both of their needs. Abi was amazed that Leslie actually liked the garage, since the outer walls are concrete block and the overall style is industrial, but Leslie put her mark on the place with bold colors and great patterns.

The front of the house:
[Image: GL2b-10.jpg]

Overview:
[Image: GL2b-09.jpg]

Living/dining/kitchen:
[Image: GL2b-08.jpg]

Abi playing a game - I think she's losing:
[Image: GL2b-07.jpg]

Bedroom into living area:
[Image: GL2b-06.jpg]

Kitt (the cat) thinks there's something a little weird about the frog:
[Image: GL2b-05.jpg]

A sim's eye view of the bedroom from the bed:
[Image: GL2b-04.jpg]

The closet and washer/dryer:
[Image: GL2b-01.jpg]

Bathroom:
[Image: GL2b-03.jpg]

Bathroom again:
[Image: GL2b-02.jpg]
-------------------------------
[Image: Affiliatebuttonmedium.jpg]
Click banner to go to my blog
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat
awesome entries everyone!!!
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterChatty CathyBirthday WisherTutorial WriterEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila