Remember the feeling of warmth, love, family and tradition brought on by the Holiday season. Remember the smells, the decorations and most important of all the presents. This challenge is all about getting a little nostalgic and re-creating the look and feel of your family home during the holidays.
Decorate one or more rooms in a home that resembles what your family home looks like (or what you might wish it to look like) during the holidays. You can decorate for any holiday that your family celebrate. Examples might be a Thanksgiving banquet, or what the family room looked like on Christmas morning. Or any other holiday your family celebrates during the season.
You get "Holiday Spirit" as a forum award for doing the challenge:
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may decorate either the exterior or interior of the home
- You must decorate at least one area of the home for a specific holiday
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
This challenge will close: January 15th
Participation prize [donations welcomed!]
Head of Writing & Proofreading