Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Home for the Holidays 2.0 (Closes January 15th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Home for the Holidays 2.0 (Closes January 15th)
[Image: Home%20for%20the%20Holidays%202.0_zpsm8t9pyby.jpg]

Remember the feeling of warmth, love, family and tradition brought on by the Holiday season. Remember the smells, the decorations and most important of all the presents. This challenge is all about getting a little nostalgic and re-creating the look and feel of your family home during the holidays. 

The Task
Decorate one or more rooms in a home that resembles what your family home looks like (or what you might wish it to look like) during the holidays. You can decorate for any holiday that your family celebrate. Examples might be a Thanksgiving banquet, or what the family room looked like on Christmas morning. Or any other holiday your family celebrates during the season.

Award

You get "Holiday Spirit" as a forum award for doing the challenge: [Image: balloon_ambit.png] 

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may decorate either the exterior or interior of the home
  • You must decorate at least one area of the home for a specific holiday
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: January 15th

Participation prize [donations welcomed!]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Looks like a lot of fun!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.   xmas
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
This is going to be a lot on fun to... TS4 no that much xmas deco (that i like) Smile
xmas xmas4 xmas5
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I'm going to enjoy this challenge, I love the festive holidays! xmas4 xmas2
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Zingaro: I bet it is just a matter of getting just a little bit feather into the month - I have seen the first set on MS4B already.

Also remember we would love to see Thanksgiving, New Years and Hanukkah as well
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I grew up in Southern California.  It's a wonderful place to live, but there are no seasons.
Shortly after I was married, my parents and brother moved to Lake Tahoe, a mountain community on the California/Nevada border.
Two years after my daughter was born we finally got the opportunity to visit my family for our first Christmas together since they had moved.
Well, the morning of Christmas eve it started to snow.  And it snowed all day, and all night, and all Christmas day, and for two days after that.  We were totally snowed in!  I loved it!  It was my first ever white Christmas.  The men, of course, didn't agree with me since they had to dig the cars out from 6 feet of snow.  But for a California gal, it turned out to be one of my best and most memorable Christmases!

TS3 - Heidy  is always appreciated.   xmas

[Image: 01_zpsdgxla3yh.jpg]

[Image: 02_zpscjokpeeb.jpg]

[Image: 03_zpsfcszxkpg.jpg]

[Image: 04_zpsbsa9a8so.jpg]

[Image: 05_zpsc4pjd8y1.jpg]

[Image: 06_zps5qxdquo1.jpg]

[Image: 07_zpszgshz6ab.jpg]

[Image: 08_zpsj1bwnnzp.jpg]

[Image: 09_zpso3sw0ewa.jpg]

More pictures can be found HERE
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
White Christmas - jealous! The closest to a white Christmas I ever got in Florida was snow flurries on Christmas Eve one year visiting family in north Mississippi.

I started working on my front entry where we put our Christmas tree which spilled over into the living room and dining room which you can see from there. Then the kitchen which you can see from the living and dining. And so on and so on... this is just a WIP as I'm seriously thinking I might do some recolors to make some of the red/green/gold Christmas stuff a little more modern for the official entry. And fix my dog, lol  Bigsmile (I have a cocker spaniel)

[Image: 11-24-15_11-31-44nbspPM_zps2blf4rly.png]

[Image: 11-24-15_11-31-08nbspPM_zpsz2dvwaav.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
What a great start.  I can't wait to see the completed entry!  xmas4
Received Awards:
I have given everyone the forum award for being in a holiday related challenge!

[Image: balloon_ambit.png]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila