Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home (Closes February 11)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home (Closes February 11)
Hi  Welcome to the forums Lmary98!  Here's a link to the challenge rules to help you get started.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Smile

http://forum.livingsims.net/showthread.p...503#pid503
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Thumbs Up 
So after a huge creativity blocking it´s time to start trying again. 

Charlie Dickensen dreamed of becoming a famous journalist 
and move within the inner circle of the rich people. Living in a town apartment, struggling 
to make everything go around with a lowpaid job and meet the "right" people, one night change her plans drasticly. Nine months later her daughter Pauline was born. 

As the years went by, Charlie realized that the apartment was indeed too small. So with her savings she moved into a new home. Still trying to fulfil her dreams and be a good single mom at the same time. 

The sims 4

[Image: 242bsiv.jpg]

[Image: 2ufyil1.jpg]

[Image: 3535mkn.jpg]

[Image: 29w1uvt.jpg]

[Image: ff5qo4.jpg]

[Image: 2cfftkp.jpg]

[Image: 2cpxlb8.jpg]

[Image: mrebr6.jpg]

As always  Heidy
It´s been really great to see all this amazing entries.
Keep up the good work  Rofl
[+] 2 users say Thank You to LadyD for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSound of Music
I have amended my original post.
My creations for Sims 4, visit My Sims 4 CC.  tumblr link  bye
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lewisb for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerDonator
LadyD - The large open living area in the middle of the home is really nice.  And I like that brick you used on the wall - it gives it a real urban feel.  Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
 Here's my attempt. I pictured it as the first home of a couple, probably just out of college. The furniture is sort of mixed, with the idea that both of them would have furniture and decor from their own homes and want to bring it all together. The front room is their office/studio, then the open kitchen/living area in the center, then their bedroom and bath on the far end. It could definitely have been more decorated, but I got pretty into the storyline that I created for it so...  Itwasntme  
I used Sims 4. 

[Image: 12-18-15_8-15-34nbspPM_zpso4azgue1.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-10-36nbspPM_zpsegbofqgx.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-05-35nbspPM_zpsdxbiiobl.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-05-25nbspPM_zpsrucbuaco.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-07-36nbspPM_zps2unxnalg.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-04-20nbspPM_zps9r11qmmk.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-04-43nbspPM_zpsayjmbotj.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-05-12nbspPM_zpsotrv4jji.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-06-12nbspPM_zpscguikzlx.png]

[Image: 12-19-15_12-13-15nbspPM_zpsbs3oeccc.png]

Heidy 
Liz
[+] 4 users say Thank You to hufflepuffluff for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
hufflepuffluff - I like your use of space.  The open living area in the middle is nice and I especially like the separate office/studio space.  Nice job! Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
Hi everyone, It has been a while sense I was building in sims, have been busy moving. I had a few days off and thought I´ll start the game up and challenge my self. So here is The Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home...  Heidy 

[Image: 00_zps7cdr8wb4.png]

Front porch
[Image: 02_zpsse9ognm3.png]

Open floor plan, kitchen, dinning room +lounge.
[Image: 16_zpslbs5dqjk.png]

[Image: 15_zpswqzobojp.png]

[Image: 14_zps2lktscg5.png]

Master bedroom
[Image: 30_zpsifvkanhb.png]

Master bathroom
[Image: 51_zpsbmmdzlbl.png]

2nd bedroom 
[Image: 21_zpsjoksjzoi.png]

2nd Bathroom
[Image: 40_zpsnozt5a3f.png]

Floorplan
[Image: overview_zpsuwm0d0yr.png]
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
@Enla What an adorable house! Just love the way you manage, so much in such a little place Yes . The master bedroom was a surprise for me, gave me a impression belonging to an "Hacienda", the red wall is a must. Clever dividing the kitchen with a glass wall, and I would love to see another perspective on the Girl room  Blush  Happy 
And a fews WCIF going your way.

TS4
Well here is my second try... A bit more traditional and more cluttered Smile

Exterior

[Image: 16kypw5.jpg]

[Image: 29z249e.jpg]

Interior

[Image: 2wr2fi9.jpg]

[Image: 104kzvd.jpg]

[Image: 34ysncj.jpg]

[Image: k3xiqf.jpg]

[Image: 2mq50ev.jpg]

[Image: 2ymhopc.jpg]

[Image: 2mb6vb.jpg]

[Image: akzf5u.jpg]

And as always  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Zingaro thank you so much for your feedback. I do enjoy challenges that has small spaces and finding solutions to make the most out of it. When it comes to the second bedroom I don´t know if I have another picture of it, LOL. small spaces make it really hard to take good pictures.

Zingaro I love the fact that your house dont feel like a Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home It feels like a small bungalow. And it is beautiful, you are fantastic with mixing diffrent design styles of furniture and building materials and end up with a stylish and a very personal look, that is realy good. Love it!
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
So I kinda went colorblind on this I guess... 

It's also base game only and cc free.

[Image: 2m6nxph.jpg]

[Image: 25u65ia.jpg]

[Image: 5wjor9.jpg]

[Image: of0n5l.jpg]

[Image: 23semgy.jpg]

[Image: zkhatf.jpg]

[Image: 2u8x8c2.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila